M*CARBO Brotherhood

Turn up the heat 🌶️

How many of you brave lads are like me and love to feel the tingle and pain of a nice Jalepeño, Habeñero, Scotch bonnet, or even worse? I personally love it. I can eat a habeñero whole and be totally cool without a glass of water. Me and my mom have 20 year ongoing battle of who’s the best and I have built up quite the immunity to the pain. Scotch bonnet whole still gets me a little bit but I’m working on that :fire:

12 Likes

@Flogrown, that is how my son is as well! Loves anything hot and the hotter the better. Though I definitely enjoy spicy foods I also enjoy a comfortable morning constitutional! :hot_face:
I have been canning for years and my favorite thing to can is sweet/hot pickles(like Wickles). If you’re canning your own peppers you might like cowboy candy, candied jalapeños.

4 Likes

In my youth I could eat the hot stuff with the best of them.
Now I’m more about flavor. And I prefer flavor without heat.
But if it has to be hot, I can dig it. Habeñero is my favorite.
That’s a tasty pepper. Just make sure to remove the seeds.

5 Likes

@ValorSolo I eat them whole…not the stem of course but everything else including the entire seed cap. I thought if there was enough crazy bastards like me we could post up pepper challenge videos lol.

3 Likes

@Meathead71 never heard of cowboy candy but I gotta tell ya it’s already got me curious.

1 Like

You should try a Carolina reaper. My favorite for flavor is a ghost chili.

2 Likes

@Reb I’ve had one, intense bro. I don’t remove any seeds. When me and my mom throw down on a challenge it’s the whole thing. Never done a ghost yet, but it has been unseated as the hottest I believe. The reaper was by far the worst I’ve had. It took about 20 minutes for me to get back to somewhat normal. Runny nose eyes watering it was painful

Carolina reaper is hotter than the ghost chili. There is one hotter than the reaper now but I can’t remember what it is called

1 Like

Dragon’s breath pepper

2 Likes

@Reb I didn’t know that, I just looked at the scale and you’re right. Also it was dethroned but it is once again the hottest. I had no clue.

I’ve grown quite a few reapers and ghost chili’s

1 Like

Regained the crown. Now I feel like a badass, I didn’t even know it was the hottest when I had one. I thought the ghost pepper was and have been a little chicken to do a ghost lol

1 Like

I like the tail on them.

1 Like

@Reb I’ll be honest, that thing kicked my ass. I’ll never forget it. I was out of commission :sob:. It was at least 20 minutes before I could start to see again. My eyes were leaking lol my nose was running my face was burning my mouth felt like I chugged a bottle of pepper spray it was bad. If someone can do that without showing obvious sign of anguish had to be born without pain receptors

I couldn’t imagine eating a whole reaper. A piece of it was more than enough for me. I have made some nice Carolina reaper chili though, but my favorite is still the ghost chili

Some I’ve grown. Carolina reaper, habanero, and scotch bonnets

3 Likes

Two gallons of Carolina reaper chili and some reapers before they turn red

4 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:. I like the Habeñero-Scotch Bonnet part of the scale myself.

6 Likes

You guys probably like a busty woman in leather with a whip lashing your ass for you like any righteous masochist. I like peppers a little hot, like jalapeños, but not hot enough to take the top of my skull off. :dizzy_face: :scream: :confounded: :sweat:

6 Likes

@phuzzy42 for mother’s day my mom made me pick a habeñero off one of her plants and eat it lol. I’m getting good at the habeñeros. I’m working on bonnets. They still get me a little bit lol

3 Likes