M*CARBO Brotherhood

TTI Grand Master Connector Kit

Hi,
I was wanting to explor upgrading the trigger in my Glock 34 Gen4. I found the TTI Grand Master Connector Kit (link below) that I want to upgrade to. Can anyone give me some opinions the difficulty of installing this. Iv never taken my G34 trigger apart so kinda nervous of preforming the mod, as well as if Im going to like it or not. I’m hoping this will help with follow up shots / (double tap) Im all over the place if Im shooting quick, and I really don’t have any experience target shooting fast. Claims a lighter trigger pull and tighter reset. Any advice or opinions are kindly welcome.

TTI Grand Master Connector Kit

3 Likes

IMO Glocks are the easiest handguns to swap out components. There are many videos on You Tube, and if you have any mechanical skills at all, this will be an easy installation.

5 Likes
4 Likes

This one shows replacing the stiker, but also shows how to remove and replace the striker spring.

4 Likes

@louie088

The Glock is pretty ‘straightforward.’ Take your time and enjoy the mod, brother. There are many fabulous tutorials on youtube. Just wondering why you haven’t checked on the MCarbo site? I am sure, having ‘the bug,’ it won’t be the last time you ‘rebuild’ your gun??? :thinking:

5 Likes

Pretty easy to do. I am no gunsmith by any stretch, but I did full trigger and connector upgrades to both my Glock 27 and my wife’s Glock 43. As others have said there are many good tutorials on the web. Watch them a couple of times and have them cued up when you are doing the actual change outs so you can keep referring to them. Have fun with it. I am amazed the confidence it gave me to take on other modifications that I had previously paid others to do.

5 Likes