M*CARBO Brotherhood

Top Secret M*CARBO R&D

Hey Brother,

Here at M*CARBO we like to put our heads together with our customers to give them exactly what they want. We’re trusting you with Top Secret Access to what we are currently working on in an effort to better collaborate together. This is for your eyes only. We’ve got some new products in the making and I want to know what you think about them. Please take a look at the photos below. I’ll keep updating this hidden page often so check back frequently.

Please ask a question and provide your feedback or If you have any other suggestions send them directly to me: chris@mcarbo.com

In Production Now:

1. SUB-2000 Muzzle Brake (Estimated ETA: 5/16/18)

2. SUB-2000 Trigger Bar (Estimated ETA: 5/16/18)

3. SUB-2000 Hinge Optic Mount (Estimated ETA: 6/25/18)

24 Likes

My first time using the forum. Am I missing something or are there images?

4 Likes

Hey Matt,

No images on this one. We will have some more images soon.

27 Likes

We were working on a New Mosin-Nagant M91/30 Trigger Spring Kit today! Will tackle a lot of common complaints all at once. Expect this one in 2 weeks tops!

9 Likes

I’m on the hunt for a mosin also, basically I am looking for all the old bolt rifles i can get right now. Well one of each you know.

Have you ever thought of doing anything for high points? I mean they are probably the most sold gun on the market today.

If someone would make a 30 round magazine for high point carbine they couldn’t keep them.

5 Likes

That muzzle brake would look good on the Sub 2000!

7 Likes

what’s the threads on threaded muzzle sub2k I thought 1/2x28?

4 Likes

It all depends on the caliber.

9/16×24 thread for .40 S&W weapons

1/2×28 thread for 9mm weapons,

12 Likes

This sounds like something id love!

4 Likes

oh man! that looks sooo cool.

5 Likes

That muzzle brake look awesome, liked the comments made by Chris in the testing of it, looking forward to purchasing one,

4 Likes

Added to my purchase list! Thank you guys!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the add Chris! Look forward to some of the ideas we’ve discussed! Hello to all of you in the group pleasure to chat with some of you!

3 Likes

At your video live update you described the new location and concept for the sight mount. Any chance of seeing a pic of the prototype?

4 Likes

Appreciate the ask! It would be helpful for those of us who are VERY visual! =)

3 Likes

Deffenitly intrested in hinge optic mount, and muzzle brake,

1 Like

I’ve done everything except the mag release, can’t wait for the brake and optic mount. I’ve been holding off from buying the red lion as I think all the mcarbo products have been great and stellar company

2 Likes

So ready for the mount!!!

3 Likes

Really looking forward to that hinged optic mount! The only other one I’ve found has a tendency to move when fired and was pricey for not keeping zero. When are you guys planning on making a new handgaurd/quadrail for the sub 2k?

2 Likes

Muzzle brake don’t know if it would really help with recoil and handling n the 9mm would have to try it to be sure. Aesthetically wouod look interesting. Ready to build a case for my S2K might have to wait to see if I decide to get the brake.

1 Like