Top 10 Firearm Movie Scenes

@cico7 Here Don… you can us this instead…

Everyone likes a happy pussy. :heart:

OOOPS sorry all… I forgot… Firearm movie scenes…

images

6 Likes

Brian found your gun

7 Likes

6 Likes

T2 mini gun

fjb

8 Likes

Another good one:
_.45 vs Tiger I.gif

8 Likes

Badazz latina, Vasquez:
Aliens, VASQUEZ burning down the house.gif

fjbx2

6 Likes

Great… I just used my last like…
If your activity is inactive your likes should be banked for you so that you can catch up accordingly when you return, capped at 1000. Moderator assistance and some code editing required here.

2 Likes

You see! Exactly my thought! I have been trying everything but likesanim_rofl
I cant get no respect…or likes

4 Likes

To make it happen would most likely have to break some code and edit, $$$ that’s all it takes. IMHO, apparently there is a point where your likes get boosted but I am not sure that is a fact. I have not heard of anybody’s “like” volume increasing. It’s awkward, active users should be allowed at least 3 times more than what is currently issued. It will impossible for me to catch up. ALSO, just realized I’m driving off track of this post. Perhaps we can start a post dedicated to “Likes Management” and not give out any likes in the posting. LOL, just to make a point of course and perhaps create movement on this issue by the creators.

5 Likes

YES! Let’s create a movement!
Let us stop liking posts until we get some joy on this!
t4

had to resize the thumb…

5 Likes

@cico7
I’m not certain that would be effective, nor accepted.
Takes time. Best to voice our thoughts directly to the right person of course that can investigate options… hmmm any suggestions whom that might be?

3 Likes

teddy2

4 Likes

Hmmm, somebody in texas I think…with @texas?

3 Likes

@cico7 for the record, I never said any of what @TexasEskimo just said. Never even seen this user before…welcome to the forum @TexasEskimo

13 Likes

7 Likes

Wait, is that a burner account?

4 Likes

No, that’s Eskimo_in_TX

It’s my understanding that @TexasEskimo is the good twin of the two.

5 Likes

Who are these @TexasEskimo and @Kona
characters?

7 Likes
5 Likes

Have that movie memorized!

3 Likes