M*CARBO Brotherhood

To KSG or to not KSG? That is the question!

Ok local gun shop has two KSGs! Price tag is alittle high at just under $1000 for one. On top of that the boss gave me permission! Is it worth the $1000? I still need sights or red dot. I still need some sort of VFG or AFG. Need some opinions from the brotherhood here!

5 Likes

If it is worth it to you. Nothing fun comes cheap these days.
If I hadn’t overpaid on things I like I wouldn’t have half the toys I own. Personal preference.

8 Likes

If you get it you will have lots of fun. Has anyone bought the MCARBO version of the Sub 2K all tricked out?They are showing as being instock.

2 Likes

The answer is yes.
VRG on KSG.Mine is laser/light combo and I’ve not seen a better one yet.

5 Likes

I have popup sights in case laser malfunctions but they are not deployed in my typical KSG setup.

4 Likes

That single point sling should put that fore-grip right in the boyz. Lol. Looks badass tho

3 Likes

I hear you,LOL but this magpul setup keeps it along my right side as I dont lug this gun around much. My AR sling is 2 point Vickers thats much more protective of me for a rifle being carried around more.Its mainly for if you’ve invaded my place I have 23 rounds to get you with before a reload. Should probably be enough.

2 Likes

Totally KSG! 7+7+1 can’t beat that, for a shotgun!

3 Likes

It’s even better than that with 11& 11 &1=23 Aguila or federal 1.75" shells.Fill 1 tube with Buck the other with slugs or any combo you choose

3 Likes

Tavor TS12. Picking mine up Thursday. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Don’t take this the wrong way 'cause I’m just jealous. But, you’re gonna look rather dashing while you’re hold’n that’n.

Congrats. I keep avoiding reading reports on that Tavor 'cause I don’t want to eat Ramen for the required payoff.

2 Likes

No worries. I’ll still look like a fat old man. : ) And I’ll soon be out of 12 gauge ammo!

3 Likes

I agree with TexasEskimo. It depends on how bad you want one and whether or not it is worth it to YOU. When they first came out, they were in short supply and going between $1,000 and $1,400. I waited until the price dropped due to more supply coming out. How long did I have to wait? About 2 years. In 2016, I bought one for $731.00 and then in 2018, I bought another one for $617.49. But in these trying times, if you have the green and want the KSG, grab it while you can. As people snap them up you may find if you wait…you can’t get one at all. Just my opinion.

5 Likes

You only live once and you can’t take it with you so enjoy the fruits of your labor.

3 Likes

@TonyG Greetings and Welcome to the Brotherhood Tony!!!

There is a thread somewhere here to introduce yourself.

You’ll like it here. :+1:

3 Likes

these guys you gotta wait till they have em in stock.and they dont stay in stock long.
https://www.rockymountaincartridge.com/products.htm
these guys make em custom
https://www.trackofthewolf.com/Categories/PartDetail.aspx/139/1/SHOT-SHELL-12-2-58
track of the wolf I deal with on most things BP

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/brass/shotgun-brass/shotshell-brass-prod56263.aspx
keep checking.
my foster son bought a KSG first year they came out. I bought him 30 brass shells and taught him how to reload em. infinate use shells. long as you got the bits to keep em loaded/

2 Likes