M*CARBO Brotherhood

Tips & Tricks For S2k

Interesting. I gotta say that is the first muzzle protector I’ve ever seen that is protecting a muzzle protector that is protecting the muzzle.

What you’ve got there is a Muzzle Protector Protector or MPP if acronyms are your thing :sunglasses:.

I do tend to think outside the Box. Box? What Box? Ignorance can be freedom to create. If you don’t know there is a Box…

@JoeFridaySays Sorry Bro

An unanticipated bonus is that slapping the bolt home sends enough air down the barrel to fire it across the room like a cork gun. :smiley:

@JoeFridaySays That sounds like fun, now I have to make one.

@JoeFridaySays …He did not know, He could not fly…
And so he did…

:rocket:
:volcano:
Spread your arms and hold your breath
Always trust your cape.

@JoeFridaySays HAHAHHAHHAHAAAAA!!! I cant even begin to say HOW BIG the smile on my face is. HA!!

to be fair to everyone I will include this. If you dont know what the meaning or significance of what Brian and I said is then take a short pause and go here. https://youtu.be/T6bZ37nexSY

You’ll Poke your Eye Out ! :joy: /Christmas Story’

“You’ll shoot your eye out”

• “A Christmas Story” :+1:

I could probably find a way to do both.

and at least one will involve a muzzle protector protector. j commonly known as a MPP

It is also a projectile so that would technically be a MPPP or MP3 but I think that acronym is taken.

hahahhahahahahhahahahhaahha… yep, I believe it is.
both a MPPP and taken.

Trigger kit is a good choice. That polymer…ugh. For the 2nd upgrade I’d suggest the rear sight. Just a hair taller that stock so you don’t have to scrunch so much. And the aperture is larger so better target acquisition.

Thank’s for That ! What a neat Artist, How the Hell I missed him and Great Music? :heart_eyes:

Ah, your welcome. one of the great American songwriters.

that s what i am leaning towards for second thing. I drilled out my factory rear sight. It made an improvement.
being up higher would be a plus for sure.

Now that’s Funny! because i just Drilled out the new Folding Sight I got !! And Ya wan’a Talk Field of Vision ! Yea Ha’ It’s Like Looking down a Bowling Lane !!!:joy: