M*CARBO Brotherhood

This is a be advised post, not a political post. you need to see

this affects all of us

10 Likes

You got that right, Brother…

10 Likes

@goblin This is one of those thin ice threads. It can stay for now, but don’t be surprised if the lock hammer comes down. On a side note, a part of me thinks some of these bills are to drum up business. A scared market is a buying market. :tipping_hand_man:t2:

15 Likes

You might just be right threre @Kona , hard to say. Lets hope so… :+1:t3:

11 Likes

Oh no not again!!! Ugh!

10 Likes

Filed in February. But we understand there is now a crash cart and a crowd of wanna be surgeons screaming “shock her again.”

More than half my long guns will make me a felon if this thing survives.

It looks like an E ticket ride for our immediate future. Heck, this Texan can count 4 local legislators that’d love to add this to their list labeled “wins.”

13 Likes

There’s always some kind of AWB in the works, being proposed, etc. It’s what they do. Will it go anywhere? Probably not.

14 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to be political or informational. The message is clear. Get out and vote this year, as always.

15 Likes

informational only. I learned a long time ago in a place call Belfast easiest way to get along with those around you was not talk about politics and religion. (and football if it was Celtic and Manchester United) I simply listed to give everyone a “heads up” so people know whats at stake out there, and vote.
ya dont vote, ya aint got a dog in the fight so to speak…

14 Likes

@Kona @jeffing65 I has to walk on that Razor’s edge, just to keep The FNG Jeff on his tippy toes ,Just the way I roll Brother!:crazy_face::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

9 Likes

@GOBLIN thanks for the heads up

8 Likes

You can tell immediately that this another “We must do something” bill that really does nothing at all and therefore will have to be “amended” down the line because it didn’t work. Look at the list of exempted firearms: “Iver Johnson 50th Anniversary M–1 Carbine (w/o folding stock)
“Iver Johnson M–1 Carbine (w/o folding stock)
“M–1 Carbines with standard fixed stock
“M–1 Garand with fixed 8 round capacity and standard stock
“Ruger Mini 30
“Ruger Mini-14 (w/o folding or telescoping stock or pistol grip)

And we all know what will happen and what the eventual goal is - a full ban on semi-automatic rifles other than .22 rimfire, a full ban on semi-automatic handguns other than .22 rimfire and eventually the same with shotguns and lever or pump action rifles and shotguns when those are used by evil people to commit heinous acts.

4 Likes