M*CARBO Brotherhood

The truth comes out

DaybreakInsider on Twitter: “Biden: “Whether it’s a nine millimeter pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push the elimination of a sale of those things. But I’m not likely to get that done in the near term.” He wants to ban hand guns. A complete demolition of the 2nd Amendment. https://t.co/LeV8yCW9zO” / Twitter

15 Likes

Boy don’t you know the current and future felons are doing their happy dance.

Larry

12 Likes

1776 2.0 in the rear view mirror.

13 Likes

That’s been the demonrats objective for many years, not just this Clowns !

11 Likes

It will never happen because if some bs like that is passed and signed in that will be the straw that was to much for the camels back in my opinion. But its clear that why they have control of everything they are destroying as much of this country as they can piece by piece. The saddest part is how many people in this country are ready to just go with the flow. Theres plenty of us pissed off about current events but you would think everyone in this great country would see the wool being pulled over there eyes. Im gonna end this rant with 3 final words. COLD DEAD HANDS

13 Likes

In the Middle-East the only time I was scared was when it was quiet. Silence was never a good omen.

[Beware of the silent majority]

16 Likes

That is a very true and brings back a few dang right scary times while I was on my high school field trip in South East Asia back in 67 ans 68.

14 Likes

I’d give this multiple likes if I could. The silent majority is beginning to stir.

18 Likes

Shh… its a surprise.:shushing_face::shushing_face:

12 Likes

Including the 14+million able bodied armed services vets.

12 Likes

Biteme and the Dims can keep dreaming, it will never happen! Not as long as I draw breath!

And the older I get the more I say; “Bring it on, and we’ll all go out in a blaze of glory!”

7 Likes

I’ve got our flag designed: Retain the 13 alternating red and white stripes, but the stars are bigger and scattered across the stripes (not clustered in the upper left corner). Each star is substantially increased in size, to remind folks of states’ rights, and has the state name on its respective star. If I ever learn to photoshop or whatever, I’ll draw this up. Or, if someone wants to start tinkering with the right software, share a copy here or send me an email. (Address is in my profile, I think.)

6 Likes

Already done… all y’all are welcome to join. One thing… we make the rules.

9 Likes

Hmmm I guess stripes are over rated?
Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

There is a reason it’s called “The Great State of Texas”.

10 Likes