M*CARBO Brotherhood

The New Sig P938 SAS

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p938-sas-micro-compact.html?utm_campaign=P938%20SAS&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua

Now this is cool.

10 Likes

I love sigs 938 models, but not sure an alloy frame version of the 365 thats 3 rounds lighter is really a great addition to the lineup. I get its a litlle bit slimmer than a standard 938 but not by much.

9 Likes

I freakin love the FP bulls eye sight on the P938 couple that with the slick front slide, perfect for concealment…im used to carry at condition 1 anyway, 1911 standard carry…

8 Likes

I like it. But I suffer from a bit of SIGitis so a bit biased…

8 Likes

Same here, id buy it over a 938 for sure.

7 Likes

I don’t see getting this in the near future, but at some point I’d like to have it.
Already have an awesome x38 pair in FDE with LIMA lasers. Love 'em.

7 Likes

The 938 is a very handy little piece.
My wife has one and used it as her EDC.
This new gun looks really cool with the bullseye sights and slide smoothing, nice carry piece.

7 Likes

Kind of wish they’d do the SAS treatment on models with standard sights as well (though I realize that semi-defeats the purpose of the smoothing). Looks really good on these compact guns.

4 Likes

They did on the 238 SAS. That’s my wife’s EDC. Don’t see why they couldn’t do it to other guns in the catalog.

8 Likes

Love the Meprosight FT. It is available as an aftermarket addition… just sayin’. :wink:

5 Likes