THE most expensive LCP II out here! Why?

Idle hands are the workshop of the DEVIL.

LCP II
Mcarbo springs including mag release spring
Galloway Precision Sigurd trigger breaks a little heavy bur CRISPT
Armalaser TR12
Ruger ectended 7 round mag (mag spring) and OEM 7 round spring
HYVE mag extension giving 8+1
2 Hogue HandALL grips
TESTORS paint
Around a 6" group@ 10 yds that had a 1 1/4" hole

12 Likes

Why? Because it’s a great little pocket gun and anything that can make it better is appreciated. Weird thing, though… I had an LCP II that I loved and it somehow turned into an LCP Max. LOL

7 Likes

It is easy to carry regardless of clothing. Durable, reliable and enough rounds to address most challenges. Yup, happy to have one.

5 Likes

I fondled a MAX. It is a vast improvement!
I like what they did with sights and capacity. But I own 4 of these so must stay satisfied for now.

Working on breaking in the STICKY holster for the armalaser..

4 Likes

Yeah, just having the one made the conversion a little easier.

2 Likes

Yep, pretty amazing just how much one can sink into an upgraded firearm. The LCP/LC family is no exception. Perhaps the world’s most expensive LC9…especially considering it started out as an LC380…
Saint’s trigger bar.
SS guide rod.
M*Carbo spring kit.
Lasermax.
RTK trigger.
Ruger OEM 380/9mm conversion kit.

7 Likes

How do you like the new triggerbar ?

2 Likes

As a standalone upgrade it was a marginal gain. Coupled with the RTK trigger was the best improvement. This model LC was the first and had a horribly long pull. Pull has been reduced an honest quarter inch.

4 Likes

I tried to find info on that item but could not find it.
The GP Sigurd trigger did about the same as that to LCPII.
When I did the fondling of the MAX the LGS had all 3 flavors if LCP.
I noticed about the similar difference between the OM trigger going from the LCPII and the MAX.

3 Likes

I bought that bar in 2012, not long after the LC380. Shortly afterwards Ruger “fixed” the length of pull to the current model, LCs I think.

4 Likes

OH an EARLY adventurer !!! As with other LC’s, just wait things get better. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :beer:

3 Likes

We all have a thing that we put tons of money into that we love and other people ask “Why?” This is cool and I’m sure was fun to think of and build. Now, start spending all of your time at the range making loads to turn it into a tack driver…

2 Likes

I figure the 6" group with 30% in an13/4" at 10 to 12 yds/ is good enough for this pistol.was as good as it is going to get.

You are correct, it is the enjoyment in the attempt to make something I feel comfy with in my pocket!

1 Like

Yeah, I was kidding about tack driving. You’re right that it depends on the application. But sometimes I do enjoy checking manuals then testing my abilities. Can be a nice relaxed day at the range, in the sun. Sort of a contest against physics…

1 Like