M*CARBO Brotherhood

Thank you M*Carbo

Had an unmarked vehicle pull up to the front of my house a little while ago and a lady jumped out and started running toward the house with a phone and a small package in her hands, my wife challenged her and she (the lady) started shouting Post Office Post Office and the small package in her hand turned out to be my trigger spring kit from M*Carbo. Doing the Happy Man Dance here.:man_dancing: Now to go play gunsmith on my Ruger EC9s

14 Likes

@TomT Was she wearing a vest? Have fun!

8 Likes

Nope according to the Bride, she was in street clothes and in an unmarked vehicle.
Tom

8 Likes

Sounds like a sub-contractor.

6 Likes

MountainHunter, since we live ;out in the country’ all of the postal people are contractors. I figure she might have been one of the ‘special delivery’ people, they handle the amazon and such shipments

3 Likes

@TomT I hear you. I’m on top of a mountain with a locked gate and a 12,000 volt 5-wire electric fence surrounding my property…no chance of anyone visiting without high level “clearance”.

4 Likes

mail is casual here as well, blackwater swamp on three sides, one way in if ya dont know the high spots. tha gators welcome visitors!

5 Likes

the burning question is, was she cute? :+1: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

GOBLIN, my Bride said sorta maybe if you are a guy… she is not in women.
Tom

3 Likes

@MountainHunter That’s my kind of fence boundary. :+1:

6 Likes