M*CARBO Brotherhood

Tactical Morale Patch

Getting ready to order a T-shirt and I’m thinkin…I love the Mcarbo logo. And I have a plenty of decals of it due to my multitudes of orders. @ChrisNelson, any chance we can ever see a tactical velcro patch of this? My range pack is needing some new bling. Tactical grey, full color…I would want them all. Anyone else agree?

20 Likes

I like it! Sounds like a great stocking stuffer idea. I want one👍

8 Likes

Yea, I’m kind of a patch geek. Lol

7 Likes

Neo Tactical Gear makes awesome patches if you ever need any made.

Ig: https://instagram.com/neotacticalgear?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=12idyqldvd8zt

6 Likes

:+1:t2: Great idea! I collect morale patches and would love to add an Mcarbo patch.

5 Likes

Im in for a Velcro patch, I have many packs in need of some bling!

6 Likes

I keep looking at the Mcarbo gear page to see if they took the suggestion. No such luck. Yet.

5 Likes

I’m in. A patch sounds good to me, got a spot all picked out too.

7 Likes

As for the Neotacticalegear…I don’t want 100 of them.

2 Likes

Sounds like a no brainer @ChrisNelson, I’m not a patch guy but I am a sticker nut, my whole gun cabinet is covered in them.

8 Likes

I hoard every sticker i get from every gun or accessory i buy for sure. My cabinet is littered with them as well as my range cases, ha. Even some on my computer case…

6 Likes

its a known fact, business cards come and go, but stickers and patches, live forever. i got stickers on my toolboxes from places that closed over 20 years ago…

8 Likes

1369901138_b62y

1478946521_srrk

1921883904_spc7

Anyone have any of these buttons?

Found on Etsy while looking for these:

1690496365_pqsz

1568984739_qxea

4 Likes

I want this on a tee shirt…
Ive got 3 pins i wear on my camo “concealed” vest, 'We the People" a “soldiers cross”
and “Old Glory” every moral patch ive looked up with a soldiers cross, didnt have one or the other, either boots or dog-tags. all 4 items have to be visible but I want one of those in OD with Coyote trim, Oval

7 Likes

@cico7 Nice Don, love it Anything to Piss Off the Stupids !

7 Likes

STILL MY FAVORITECOFFEE%20144

8 Likes

@GOBLIN Mine Too Buck’:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s getting cooler now here in the north east. Still no new velcro patches for my jacket. Or my range bag. C’mon @ChrisNelson. We love your company, we love you. Let us show it. Lol. Get us some Mcarbo morale patches. WE NEED THE BLING. LOL.

5 Likes

Oh Look, a patch thread!
What do you do with patches? I have thrown some away…

1 Like

Which do YOU LOVE more
And if you love THAT ONE more WHY?

PUT UR gun away and LOVE every minute OF IT

4 Likes