M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sweet Deals/Coupon Codes To Share? Post’em Here

Olight is having another sale, started today and runs thru the 27th(?). Some stuff sells out fairly quickly, don’t snooze.
For example:

This 2000 lumen taclight bundle with the “Obulb” is a fair deal…you can get the light only, but for a couple or three bucks, wth.
New registration gets a discount code to add at checkout.

4 Likes

RKGuns flyer today:

FYI :boom:

6 Likes

Another great holster from @HandyDave
This is for my Beretta 92A1

15 Likes

You said your beretta was a little jealous of your 1911 having a new holster. And as caring gun owners we just can not allow such. No gun should ever feel unloved. Im glad your happy with the work.

10 Likes

Still got one more week in September where im offering $15.00 off of my EDC reinforced belts for the mcarbo brotherhood and there friends and family. Plain colored belts are $60.00 instead of there normal $75.00. And personalized/decorative belts are $85.00 instead of there normal $100. Ive shipped a few belts out in past couple weeks and working on a few more at the moment. Im about 2 to 3 weeks out from starting on new orders but if i got your name down in my book before end of month the $15.00 off is still good.

10 Likes

Ar15discounts.com is having a sale. I have bought from them in the past and they are good to go!

Here is a AO 5.56 bcg

Here is the rest of their sale items.

https://ar15discounts.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9ce1539e12c3de640730128e1&id=2f7aef2a06&e=93bb73f08b

5 Likes

Thanks… just ordered 4 Magpul PMAG 30 rd mags for $8.95 each. They had a flat rate shipping of $17.

3 Likes

Dear Friend:

Autumn is in full-swing, which means many of us are looking to get out in the field for some shotgun action. We’ve got you covered.

Get in on these Rock Island Armory shotgun promotions through the end of the year (for purchases May 24 - December 31, 2021):

• All RIA pump shotguns – $50 web rebate
  • VR60 – four (4) free 9rd magazines – (MSRP value of $148)
  • VRBP100 – four (4) free 9rd magazines – (MSRP value of $148)
  • VRPA40 – one (1) free 9rd magazine (MSRP Value of $87 when combined with pump shotgun promo above)

NEW through the end of the year: Purchase one of the following items between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31, 2021 and qualify for these great deals.

• VR80 (any variation) – four (4) free 9rd magazines – (MSRP value of $148)
  • VR82 – four (4) free 10rd magazines – (MSRP value of $148)

To qualify, complete one of the purchases listed above and visit our promotions page to fill out a brief online form.

See you in the field,

Armscor-Rock Island Armory

7 Likes

Here is ar15discounts.com 2nd Columbus day sale.

https://ar15discounts.com/collections/daily-deals/?goal=0_9ff21b0ea3-f6c7064c5d-64353278&mc_cid=f6c7064c5d&mc_eid=93bb73f08b

5 Likes

Duke Ultra HD12 Tactical Pump Shotgun 12ga - SARCO, Inc (sarcoinc.com)

5 Likes

@Festus Only 4+1?!? Meh…nice price tho. RK has the same one for a whole lot more cabbage!

3 Likes

Sub2k for 449.99 from grabagun.com

SUB2K FOR 449.99

7 Likes

Site sale at Primary…

7 Likes

Ammo sale at Natchez…

7 Likes

6 Likes

I have some friends that found Blackbeards shipwreck off Beaufort, NC.
It was quite easy.

I did some work on his house here:

https://blackbeardthepirate.com/history.htm

There are many legends and stories connected with the house. Some people have believed it to be haunted and it is told that Blackbeard stayed here for a while with an 18 year old French common-law wife who was not a willing occupant. The pirate got so angry with her that he hanged her on an oak tree in the back yard when he departed. Some people say her screams can be heard to this day when conditions are just right. (A scale model of Blackbeard’s sloop, “Adventurer”, commissioned by the owners and created by Harkers Island boat builder and model makes, James Allen Rose, is on display in the Hammock House today.)

5 Likes

I believe this guy was a Blackbeard fan. I am too!

8 Likes

\ 558xauto

We wait ALL YEAR LONG for this glorious moment.

IT’S GLOCKTOBER!

There’s no better time of the year. And certainly no better time for a BOGO Glock plate sale.

Today Only! Use discount code “BOGOGLOCKS” at checkout to activate the buy one get one free glock plate promo.

Possible Combinations:

• Buy a slide plate, get a slide plate for free.
  • Buy a magazine plate, get a magazine plate free.
  • Buy a magazine plate, get a slide plate free.
    The lesser valued item in your cart with default to the free item.

Don’t miss out! This offer ends tonight at Midnight EST. Offer excludes mystery plates and custom orders.

SHOP NOW

4 Likes

So if I buy one of these I can get one free?

That’s kind of like putting Italian leather seats in a Yugo. LOL

7 Likes

Where do you keep your gold?

Well, I keep mine in my $2,600 Glock.

6 Likes