M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sweet Deals/Coupon Codes To Share? Post’em Here

I just use a can of RightGuard & a zippo !

7 Likes

I use Taco Bell and a zippo for my flame thrower.

5 Likes

I would like to say I’ve been wearing one of Dave’s belts he made me for a few months now. No stretching or rolling at all. He really does some fine leather work. I’ve probably spent $1,000 or more on edc belts and I wish I would have found Dave sooner. I hate to say it Dave, but you made such a good belt, I may never need another one. That doesn’t bode well for repeat buyers. Although I have purchased one for a friend and my son. Spread the word everyone, @HandyDave does some amazing work.

8 Likes

Thanks brian for the kind words and your personal testimonial of your belt. Your the reason i made it when you told me your problems with other belts youve had. and im glad its doing everything it should be. My business plan isnt to have repeat customers because items lasted awhile and fell apart. My plan is to allways give customer best product i can that will last the long run and the repeat business comes from customer needing other items that will also stand the test of time. I dont want my work to be included in our throw away society.

10 Likes

I ordered and looking forward to my next trip to Texas to show it off!

6 Likes

Apex Tactical is having another open house…

1 Like

Anything planned? 20xxxx

1 Like

Early Labor Day sale at Natchez…

3 Likes

AR15Discounts this weekend…

3 Likes

BOGO on ammo can bundles…
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/productlist?sn=12302&trackid=hphousead_2021.09.01_ammo_can_bogo

3 Likes

Rural King Flyer

Unknown if their prices are “sweet”, ymmv.

3 Likes

@HandyDave

Great job David thank you.

13 Likes

Mag sale at Natchez. Most Glock mags for $20.

7 Likes

Thats a great deal on factory big sticks !!

5 Likes

12% off purchase at Primary…

5 Likes

Radical .308 lowers for $100 at Primary…

4 Likes

@Thatoneguy … ya just cost me $106.25 plus build costa. Thanks

5 Likes

My bad….enjoy your build :innocent:

3 Likes

This brotherhood is allways causing me to buy something new or new to me. Of course that just my excuse for now. The list of excuses to buy is extensive. It was on sale. They only had 1 left in stock. And my all time favorite excuse is it spoke to me. Or it just jumped in the cart. I would like to think the mcarbo brotherhood for helping me realize on a weekly basis that theres allways more cool stuff i cant live without.

7 Likes

Black Aces bull pup for $350. 50% off at Palmetto…
https://palmettostatearmory.com/black-aces-tactical-bullpup-12-ga-shotgun-18-5-5rd-blk-distr-fde-batbpdfde.html

2 Likes