M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sweet Deals/Coupon Codes To Share? Post’em Here

Got a new SG catalog in the mail today. If any of you fellow Walther enthusiasts are interested they have 3 models: a PDP 9mm @ $569, a PPQ 22 @ $332, and my personal fav, a PPS 9mm @ $379 and the ad states it has a new and improved trigger (these are ‘buyers club’ prices, FWIW)

4 Likes

From our friends at G&C

DTOMUSA may work for a discount. YMMV

5 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes

For our CZ P-10 owners…

4 Likes

Email notification a while ago, unknown if either of these is a “sweet deal” or nay…

Do know that Canik is gorgeous!!:drooling_face::heart_eyes::drooling_face:

10 Likes

5 Likes

Daily deal at Palmetto which comes with a rebate for 4x 9rd magazines

6 Likes

If anyone buys the Canik you will love the trigger though maybe not for EDC. Without a thumb safety mine makes me nervous. But I love it on the range.

5 Likes

some good deals

https://gun.deals/today

5 Likes

Natchez’s daily email….

5 Likes

Good deal on a Romeo 5 red dot.

4 Likes

SLAP TOGETHER an ar from Palmetto for $400…

Edited to make @TexasEskimo save some of his humor :+1:t2:

4 Likes

That’s like saying you built your own computer because you bought a laptop and then added a USB stick. Tough build. :rofl:

4 Likes

Natchez this morning….

3 Likes

But It’s still $400 ! Can’t buy them for that.

3 Likes

Hello brotherhood. Since im a big fan of this forum and most of the people here id like to offer a sweet deal of my on. The real edc belts that i make im calling them “the last belt” that mr brian (beezer) was big inspiration for. He wanted a lightweight but sturdy real edc belt so i designed one for him and sent it to him to guinea pig for me. The belts are 3 layers top layer is 7/8 oz veg tan leather cut from back of hide to be strong and have less natural stretch. Then there’s heavy duty nylon webbing is middle layer to add rigidity and to stop stretch and i add a softer thinner leather to the back. All layers are bonded together and hand sewn double stitched with industrial bonded nylon thread. The finished belt comes out right at 3/16" thick. People are really liking the belts and id like to get more out there. So here is the sweet deal for the brotherhood and there families and friends. For the whole month of September id like to offer $15.00 off of my edc belts for anyone who messages me threw mcarbo forum. Plain solid color edc belts will be $60.00 instead of regular price of $75.00 and personalized/decorative belts will be $85.00 instead of regular price of $100.00. And as allways shipping is free.

9 Likes

Sign me up brother! Sent a PM

5 Likes

Palmetto still has Tula is .223, 5.45 and 7.62 if anyone is looking…

1 Like

Flamethrowers back at Gunzonedeals.com

3 Likes