Sweet Deals/Coupon Codes To Share? Post’em Here

@chilipepper
Agreed 1000%. All you gotta do is hold them in your hand to feel the $hitiness. I know that SOMEONE in the USA can do better than that without having to wait until Mec Gar gets their $hit sorted out. Or maybe Canik didn’t order enough, because the PDP mag (pretty sure also made by Mec Gar) are readily available.

2 Likes

Agree with this, though I’ve had no issues with MecGar’s products in general. I’ve got a number of their mags for different guns and they just work. In some cases, they’re actually nicer than the factory offerings. But choice is good and I’d like to see more options. We could certainly make something here, better.

2 Likes

@chilipepper
By $hit sorted out, I’m talking supply issues, not quality. The quality of Mec-Gar is top notch no doubt. But finding a Canik TP9 factory magazine (made by Mec-Gar) is impossible these days. And it seems like the only aftermarket option is Promag. Yuk.

2 Likes

Think I’d resort to hand feeding single rounds if that was my only option… :rofl:

2 Likes

Glad I bought some extra Canik magazines when I did.

3 Likes

If its someone i hate and could be firing at me if shtf i would wish all there mags are promags :joy: that would give me atleast an 80% increased chance of being unscathed. Ive had a couple ar15 promag mags that wasnt complete crap but thats about best thing i can say about promag

5 Likes

Palmetto State Armory is running a “Flash” optics sale. Pretty good deals on optics today.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I am posting this in the right place but I have finished liquidating my grandfathers gun collection and gave the proceeds to my grandmother. It turned out that there was nothing in the collection that was really rare or unusual. The firearms broker from Ohio that I used made it pretty easy. Instead of selling them on consignment they just bought them all. Mostly old rifles and shotguns and not many handguns. They even arranged the shipping. That worked out best for everybody.

I did make contact with Dung. I have mentioned before he gave me some really good advice and about how to sell the collection and what it might be worth. I asked about the forum all he said was “Elvis has left the building”.

I since learned why the name Dung from my instructor and what the joke was. The story he told me is some guy who is a well known shooter told people at a tournament “That guy ain’t s__t”. Apparently in the final heat or whatever you call it he got his butt handed to him by the person known here as Dung. He showed up at another event registered as Dung instead of his real name and did it again to the same guy. The joke being you were beat again by s__t.

I know less about shooting sports than I do guns. But thats the story I was told. It doesn’t surprise me that there are big egos in shooting like there are in other sports.

8 Likes

For those use might be interested in some cheap .308 win. $14.99 with free shipping ATM.

4 Likes

@Jperr … Thank you very much. Order placed.

2 Likes

@Dred
Me too. :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Can’t beat that price.

1 Like

Or maybe you can. Palmetto State Armory has the same stuff for $13.99 now. But no free shipping, so I’m still good.

1 Like

Fixed it for ya. Best I see is 150g Whitetail PSP @ $1.25/rd.

@Dred
Must have sold out then. Here was my email.

But with the shipping cost, Norma website was still a tad bit cheaper.

1 Like

3 Likes

Anyone need some Kevlar underwear?

When you’re in the heat of battle, these British Military Surplus Blast Shorts will keep you and future generations safe from dangerous blows. Blast Shorts are made from 100% nylon and come equipped with an adjustable waist belt and 1" web straps for secure attachment. Plus, the Kevlar® inserts provide added protection where you need it most.

• Genuine British military issue
  • Adjustable waist belt with plastic buckles
  • Kevlar® inserts for ballistic protection
  • Adjustable 1" web straps attach shorts to the belt of your uniform
  • Like new, never issued, may show signs of long-term storage

Key Specifications

• Item Number: 703644
  • Material: 100% nylon shorts with Kevlar® inserts
  • Color: MTP camouflage
  • NATO Stock: 8470-99-553-5533
  • Condition: Like new, never issued, may show signs of long-term storage
3 Likes

This just in from Bereli… :grinning:

5 Likes

7 Likes

My last inquiry they were sold out before I could order.

1 Like

$13.79 per 50 for prime members at Targetsportsusa.com. I grabbed 5. Now to see how these little Turkish bullets go.

4 Likes