Sweet Deals/Coupon Codes To Share? Post’em Here

I re joined Targetsportsusa.com today. I didn’t like paying the extra $95. But I got Magtech 124gn. 9mm for under $16 a box of 50, Federal HST .40 S&W 180 gn. for under $19 for 20. And free shipping for a year now. On any quantity. They have good ammo back in stock now too. Not great, but good for the times we live in. So I will make up that $95 in a years time no problem. I also like that I can spend $50 here and there for free shipping as opposed to at least $150 for free shipping elsewhere (I’m looking at you, Norma). So as long as they keep the shelf stocked, I’ll be happy. But that’s a gamble these days so fingers crossed.

5 Likes

TODAY Palmetto State.
Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot (4MOA Red/Green Dot) - SF-RG-501

In stock

Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot (4MOA Red/Green Dot) - SF-RG-501

THIS COMES TO 119.00 SHIPPED FREE. RED/GREEN DOT
I have two of these and both are nice and cost me 180.00 each.

Larry

This is a DANG GOOD DEAL code RG501

10 Likes

Keeping your fire team up to date is important. Now all you need is Ma Duce & 30,000 rounds to feed it.

2 Likes

Rough Rider for $110 @ Palmetto

https://palmettostatearmory.com/heritage-rough-rider-6-5-22-lr-revolver-us-flag-grips-rr22b6usflag.html

4 Likes

Magpul p mags on sale, for mothers day.

Use code “momsrule”

3 Likes

3 Likes

It’s FIVE.ELEVEN DAYS from 5/10 to 5/16. 20% off all gear and apparel in store and online. Luckily, I have a 5.11 retail store about five minutes from my home. (Sorry. Not Sorry).

5 Likes

Ordered from a new place. Rooftop Defense. Decent prices, at least on my PDP magazine. But the way they pack it is completely hysterical. Observe.

12 Likes

I know FA about Beretta handguns (aside from that they’re Italian and look cool), but this seems like a good deal…

7 Likes

I think so to. Especially with the 3 15 round magazines.
The new latest and greatest Beretta’s are RDO and I expect a lot of the older models will have better prices. Some dealers are still running them over 700.00.

I went to that web site. Apparently they are in South Florida. I don’t know why but I get the feeling the gun is a Law Enforcement trade in. It’s JUST a feeling.

Larry :innocent:

4 Likes

If they are, the vendor isn’t indicating so (I do hope they would). I think these are just new Police Special models.

Think the next time I’m at the range I’ll see if they have a 92 for rent, I’ve got very minimal experience with two M9’s.

5 Likes

I couldn’t find anything related to that either. I have seen a lot of advertisement that do say that about that model using Law Enforcement in the add.

I’m kinda sorta a Beretta nut. And if you like DA/SA handguns I think you will really like shooting one of them.

Larry :innocent:

4 Likes

There apparently was an influx of Italian police and military issued handguns a couple years back, think I caught a Sootch video where he snagged on of those surplus guns and did a review of it.

2/3 of my handgun harem qualify, guilty as charged. :grinning:

5 Likes

I have used Rogers Sporting Goods several times in the past. Highly recommended. They are having a 2 day flash sale.

2 Likes

got an email about a Sportsmen Outdoor Superstore sale-these 2 caught my eye

2 Likes

Can’t get the link to show up but palmetto state armory has a good deal on sb3a pistol brace it’s showing 99.99 but if you use code sb3x you’ll get an additional 30.00 off for a total of 74 and change

2 Likes

For anyone that may be interested…

2 Likes

Not a deal/coupon, but gunmagwarehouse.com has Canik 18 and 20 round mags in stock. The real Mec Gar ones, not the crappy Promag ones. $32.99 and $37.99 respectively.

2 Likes

Enemies don’t let enemies buy Promags… :smirk:

…and by that, I mean they’re $hit, wouldn’t wish them on someone I hate… :wink:

6 Likes

Target sports member discount with free shipping 53. cents a round.

Winchester USA 5.56mm M855 NATO Ammo 62 Grain Green Tip FMJ 1000 Rounds

Rating(s) starstarstarstarstar (9) View all Ratings

Write A Review

Product SKU # :TSWM8551000 | MPN: WM8551000 | UPC # :020892228702

Winchester USA 5.56mm M855 NATO Ammo 62 Grain Green Tip FMJ 1000 Rounds

[](javascript:;)[!(https:

//d3gxe0jmvtuxbc.cloudfront.net/images/Product/icon/111375_1_.jpg)](javascript::wink:

Prime : $538.20 /$0.53 Per Round

Free Shipping!

AVAILABLE : 44 in stock

5 Likes