Sweet Deals/Coupon Codes To Share? Post’em Here

I don’t know anything about this red dot, but this is a solid price

1 Like

Code is FUBAR as well as their “free shipping”.

fjb

1 Like

Contact them…they will make it good.

1 Like

Definitely contact them . Curious minds want to know. :thinking:
Larry :innocent:

1 Like

@LarrySr @MountainHunter
I had already sent a terse note with screenshots of their BS:

fjb

2 Likes

Palmetto State Armory

Vortex VENOM red dot $80 off at checkout with code “VENOM”. Brings it down to $169.99 + whatever taxes your state has.

This is the one I wanted, but it doesn’t fit the cut out on the PDP. If that is not an issue for you and your in the market…jump on it.

2 Likes

@LarrySr @MountainHunter
Got a reply back from ammoplanet:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting AmmoPlanet Customer Support.
I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble using your discount code. Please keep in mind that it is a one-time code and if you enter the code once even if you do not redeem it, it will automatically void the code. To avoid this dilemma, we strongly encourage you to wait until you are ready to checkout prior to entering the discount code provided.
If you were not able to use the code here is a one-time Free shipment replacement code

Talk about AFU, didn’t see any notation or warning about one-time use or void. Noticed they didn’t mention the VET2021 code in their response.
Anyhow, went back to attempt an order… (glutton fur punishment). No joy! “Review order” button got me this:

PP

3 times with no success!
So no idea what the the VET2021 discount coulda/shoulda been. And most likely wouldn’t work in conjunction with the free shipping code that was sent today.
Not worth the effort.
Did any other brother have a positive order experience?

fjb

3 Likes

I had three positive order experiences. Got 10% off the first time.
I missed this code and ordered about a week earlier…could’ve save me about $20 and brought the delivered price of Aquila Super Extra 22 LR to around $.09/rd.

AmmoPlanet is the only vendor I’ve seen that pretty consistently has Aquila ammo in stock…and at a decent price considering 2020-21 ammo issues.

I noticed sometimes when it’s Sold Out on their website it’s still available on AmmoSeek….and I was able to score…thought I would pass that on.

2 Likes

Looks like free shipping/insurance starts with $150 orders @ Norma now. :sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

3 Likes

Burris Optics sale at Natchez…

Anyone here ever place an order with Palmetto State Armory? I’m sure there are. So how long does it take these guys to “process” an order? I ordered that Viper dot last Friday. It’s Thursday tomorrow and it is still “processing”. Come on guys.

2 Likes

Got the newest smokey mountain knife works catalog today thought i would share this page.

5 Likes

Never mind. It just shipped. Still slow tho.

3 Likes

I order from PSA all the time. Never had a single issue. And… I love the stickers they send with each order. Lol.

Maybe try and call them?

4 Likes

I called for you. You are welcome. They are going to send you an extra sticker as well.

4 Likes

You’re the best, Brian. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

.45 upper on sale for $150 at MMC armory…

3 Likes

SONIC!

5 Likes

Great!! Where?25

1 Like

Looks like sonic coney dogs to me don. Get a nerds slushi to wash them down and some chilli cheese tots to go with them.

3 Likes