M*CARBO Brotherhood

Surplus ammunition components

I have purchased from this site and posting this just for information. Some may find it interesting. I picked up a few things I was hunting for.

cleanammocans.com

A Veteran Owned Small Business

Providing the finest US mil-spec surplus ammunition components since 2014. All items are hand-sorted, rated, and backed by our Clean Ammo Cans satisfaction guarantee.

Larry
PS I have absolutely no affiliation with this company other than I purchased from it with good results. :innocent:

14 Likes

Dare i say, nice cans!
Cool site. Been wanting some of the 40mm cans to store my 37mm rounds and gear. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

6 Likes

Yes, I missed having the old time throw over your shoulder bandoliers :wink: . I’m glad I stumbled over the sight.

With the old 20 round magazines years ago before 30 we always put them in the bandoliers loaded.
Always could carry 15 to 20 mags ready rock. :rofl: :rofl:

Larry :innocent:

8 Likes

Thanks for the idea. Next project is a .308 which of course most commonly uses 20 rounders. A bandolier may be in my future :grin:

6 Likes

Great site but they don’t sell components , ie. Projectiles, primers, powder,& brass. What they DO sell is accessories for ammo storage.

4 Likes

Yes , you are correct. I couldn’t figure out exactly how to title it, so I just used what their add was.
Larry

5 Likes