M*CARBO Brotherhood

Supreme Court to hear New York Gun Permit case

The Supreme Court will be hearing the New York Gun Permit case shortly. The out come should have huge repercussions regarding our 2nd Amendment for years to come. Stay tuned.

FJB

12 Likes

Listen to the arguments here: Supreme Court Oral Arguments Live

4 Likes

Oral Arguments or Live Audio scheduled for today is not ready or over. Please check back.
For previous Oral Argument audio, please select Oral Arguments from the audio page.

2 Likes

This Wednesday, November 3rd, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in the NRA backed case New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen . This is the first Second Amendment-related case that the U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear in over a decade, and it is centered around whether or not a “special need” is required for law-abiding citizens to be able to exercise their right to “bear arms”.

You will be able to hear oral arguments live on Wednesday by going to this link: Live Oral Argument Audio.

Your NRA has worked for years with our New York State Association to advance this case throughout the judicial process and we are excited to present our case on behalf of all Second Amendment Supporters.

8 Likes

They will start to hear oral arguments on Wednesday Nov. 3, 2021 with the expected ruling to be made June 2022. It’s not just the New York issue, seven other states have even more restrictive Gun Permit regulations. This includes Hawaii, California, Delaware, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Maryland and Massachusetts. Should be interesting.

FJB

1 Like

After hearing some of the questions asked by SCOTUS today I’m feeling good about the way this might turn out. It shouldn’t have taken this long to make the correct decision on such a relative easy question.

FJB

2 Likes

Did I hear right that they won’t make a decision on this until around June of next year ?:see_no_evil:

Larry :innocent:

1 Like

Thats right June 2022.

FJB

2 Likes

That gives us plenty of time to stock up on more ammo. Just in case… you know… the thing.

3 Likes

@LarrySr And you thought congress was slow.:thinking:

2 Likes

No question. This is the case I’ve been waiting on for fifty odd years. I hope the America I love and fought for, remains free.

2 Likes