I’m going to buy a suppressor to use mainly on my 9mm Sub2k and Ruger PCC. I know I’ll get 20 different answers but I’ll take all the advice I can get.
- What are good brands for a decent price? Which do you like best?
- What quick-mounts should I get or does that depend on the can?
- Will using a can with standard velocity ammo be worth it? Finding subsonic ammo nowadays…
- Any problem handling a 150-200 round range day? Overheating, burning out, gunk up too quick?
- What kind of gotchas can I expect?
- How often do parts wear out enough to need replacing?
- Any other advice you can give a can noob.
I’m all ears, but please be gentle.