M*CARBO Brotherhood

SUB2K Glock Mag Vertical Grip...Anyone?

Just when I thought the SUB-2000 Ideas have all dried up…I get this!
SUB2K%20Glock%20Mag%20Vert%20Grip
No idea who sent it into us…I got it from one of the Tech Guys here that received the pic from an email. The guy that sent it just found it on the Internets…Anyone know of or see anything like this online!?

Most important question…Does anyone want one!? I kinda do but can’t justify making just one…

Thoughts…If you think it sucks just say so and we will move on to the next thing! Haha.

8 Likes

Solid idea, though I’m an M&P guy so a Glock one wouldn’t work for me. If it could be a Multi mag grip carrier, that I’d buy.

Should be relatively simple, just a shell mounted to the pic rail with a retention screw probably

4 Likes

I think it’s a great idea. I would definitely buy this!

4 Likes

kick a slight kant to the rear on the one on the bottom pic rail and keep the side mount straight i would pick one up…:+1:

5 Likes

Imo something like this is a bigger deal for pistols as you cannot run a vfg on a pistol (silly nfa…) but a mag holder is not a vfg, a pic rail or mlock version could be attractive for guys running ar9s, skorps etc registered as pistols.

5 Likes

Gimme one. :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

5 Likes

10 out of 10 would buy one!!!

5 Likes