M*CARBO Brotherhood

SUB2000 SS Hammer Bushing Contest

Greetings Brotherhood! It’s everybody’s favorite, CONTEST TIME! Up for grabs is a prototype stainless steel hammer bushing for the SUB2000. These aren’t available yet and winning this will make you one of the first in the wild to have it.

Please read the following rules carefully:

Post in this thread that you’d like to be entered in the contest

The contest will run until September 8, 2019. On September 9, 2019, a random number generator will be used to select the winner.

The winner needs to PM their shipping address.

Remember, be a good sport win or lose, and the contests will continue.

GOOD LUCK!

20 Likes

@Kona Please Enter me in this, Thanks Chris for the Donation of the new Model.

11 Likes

I would like to be the owner of one of these SS Hammer Bushings. Add me to the list please! :grin:

10 Likes

Please enter me in this here contest Mr Kona Please ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_imp:

12 Likes

@Kona please enter me for a chance to win this item. I would like to be entered in the contest.

Thanks

11 Likes

I would like to me entered please

11 Likes

If doing this saves me from buying one, why not? I’m going to have one anyway sooner or later.

12 Likes

@Kona Please drop my name in the hat Logan.

11 Likes

Please put me in mix

11 Likes

Please add my name brother.

11 Likes

Yes, throw my name in the hat. Thanks

11 Likes

Thanks @kona brother tossing my hat in this as well

11 Likes

Sign me up Kona. Thanks Chris for offering up another great MCARBO product for the drawing.

12 Likes

I would like to be entered in the contest.

12 Likes

Please enter me in this contest. Thanks guys. Do appreciate the vast amount of information I have gleaned from this forum.

9 Likes

SS Hammer bushing sounds like a great reason to open up my sub again. Please add my name to the drawing list. And thanks for all the hard work you do

11 Likes

Please put my name in for this please

11 Likes

stick me in there for the fun @Kona

10 Likes

Hi Logan,
Please enter me into this contest, excited to hear about how it works!
Cheers,
Lou

9 Likes

Please add my name to the contest.

Thank you!

10 Likes