M*CARBO Brotherhood

SUB2000 Round Count?

Just curious, how many rounds have you put through your SUB2000? Any major issues?

9 Likes

1300 since the third week in December! Not one issue! OD Green 9mm Glock 17 mags

10 Likes

At least 2500 rounds in the last 10 weeks, no jams, no misfeeds. Had a few hard primers from junk WWB but no other problems. Put another 200 rounds through it this morning, easy to do with happy sticks. Black Gen 2 with all the MCarbo internal upgrades.

12 Likes

I’ve got over 1000 thru mine. It’s been completely torn down twice during that time, once for the all in one upgrade, and once for the new hammer bushing. Never had a single malfunction of any kind. With or without Mcarbo parts. And different ammo too. The thing has eaten everthing so far. The only issue I have is that it always wants to pull left, no matter what I do with the sights. Probably me then, maybe the cheek weld and me don’t get along well. But we’re working on it.

12 Likes

Fairly common problem I’ve seen with a number of the guys at the Security and Intelligence co. I work with now. (they are required to go to the range with me before they are cleared to do armed work) It is typically related to finger position on the trigger, too much finger on it, causing them to push rounds to the left. I am usually able to correct this for them by having them move their trigger finger 1/8 to 1/4 inch to the right.

11 Likes

4000 total in upgraded GEN1 2800 on Gen2 time to upgrade…

10 Likes

400 rds since Gen 2 is new.100 rounds since new charge handle etc.Works great with FMJ ammo but jammed with Federal Syntech(Red Synthetic jacket) I’ll use the few hundred rounds I have left in my Glocks which eat anything but don’t think I’ll buy again.20210207_075328|666x500

4 Likes

Probably 500-600 rounds at the most. I’d shoot it more often if I had a place outdoors to shoot it.

4 Likes

I am probably approaching or exceeding 4,000 rounds and cannot recall a single failure other than a broken two finger charging handle. The only internal changes (done recently) were replacement of the feed ramp and hammer bushing with the steel Mcarbo versions.

4 Likes

I’d say around 2000 or so since ownership (I’m not shooting much 9mm until I can find it). Only issue I had was a low ejector tab causing failure to eject, and a quick fix was to bend up that tab. Works like a charm. Glock mag od green.

5 Likes

We’re supposed to count rounds? I just say “Pew” everytime I pull the trigger.

8 Likes

Pepe’s the name. Pepe Le Pew Pew.

5 Likes

a.k.a. Pepe La Double Tap

5 Likes

A Couple Thousand, With no Issues, :ok_hand: I guess thats why they call them Happy Stick’s

1 Like

I’m closely approaching 5,000 rounds since December. I’ve tried to break it by running dirty 9mm ammo thru it and not cleaning for about 1,000 rounds. Can’t seem to break it. It’s really grown on me.

2 Likes

Rogers Sporting Goods has 1000 round boxes Federal CCI @ .72 round. I got mine in a few days.

2 Likes