M*CARBO Brotherhood

SUB2000 Optic Mount Is Officially Ready!

In the pic you’re talking about it’s coated in assembly grease, it’s not tooling marks.

5 Likes

I just sent an email with the order and serial numbers.

5 Likes

Sub back from Keltec stripped and duracoat complete all parts in baggy, new parts in box

reassembled with new optic mount installed, test fired all is well in the world. The video will take you through it step by step had no issues what so ever and the fit and finish on the mount is 1st rate.

12 Likes

Cranking out optic mounts daily!

12 Likes

That’s a sharp looking subby.

6 Likes

I’m late to the game but ordered none the less. Damn work keeping me to busy lol.

6 Likes

Thank you very much sir

3 Likes

Whee just got my tracking number today. Happy happy, won’t be long now. :grin:

4 Likes

welcome back mike h
maybe im going blind but havet seen you on site for a while @CatFood

3 Likes

@hunter1916 Thanks, yes been sent all over the place for work and on weekends I’m out off roading. Always feels great to be back.

6 Likes

How much of a back order log is there? I ordered mine in June 5…still waiting. Funny thing is I received an email asking how I liked my product that I purchased.

1 Like

Well look at this :grinning: This is the only tracking I received from USPS.
June 6, 2019, 5:29 pm** Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
CLEARWATER, FL 33760

June 15, 2019, 6:59 am Arrived at Post Office TUCSON,
June 15, 2019, 8:10 am*Sorting Complete TUCSON, AZ
June 15, 2019, 8:20 am out for Delivery TUCSON, AZ
Your item is out for delivery on June 15, 2019 at 8:20 am in TUCSON, AZ 85756.

6 Likes

IT’s HERE! I even watched the USPS Driver drop check it, have it on cell phone, not smart enough to down load it here, lol.

11 Likes

I love that MCarbo sticker! I hope they send me one too.

5 Likes

Ordered mine the day before the price hike. Never got a shipping notice, but just the other day I got an email from Chris saying that they are back ordered and they’re shipping as fast as they can.

4 Likes

Just got mine in today and it’s nice. Hard to realize how solid it is until you have hands on. The screws I received fit a 2mm Allen wrench, same size bolt but 2mm pan head @ChrisNelson, could only put so much torx on it. Used the blue thread lock.

4 Likes

Got mine today. Installed immediately. MI mount is not on par with this. Nothing can touch this for years to come!
Patience paid off big time.

Many thanks Chris and Team!

20190617_174730 20190617_174654 20190617_182302

14 Likes

Just got this awesome piece of hardware today. I ordered around May 27th, I don’t recall getting a tracking number, but don’t really care. Just glad it’s here :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Sorry I missed out on the brotherhood price.
Buried my Dad who was a Navy Vet, he was a combat vet. Ran river boats and was a 50 gunner on the boats he was on. Didn’t have the extra money. He was an extraordinary man.

11 Likes

@CHiggins1966 so sorry for your loss.

7 Likes