SUB2000 Optic Mount Is Officially Ready!

SUB2K Optic Mount is out of testing and moving into production!! Live video update in a few minutes on YouTube and M*CARBO Brotherhood Facebook Group. Only platforms we have for live video at the moment. I’ll post the recording here afterwards. Bring your questions and let’s celebrate/plan on how to get these out to you guys!

40 Likes

I’m here for the preorder…first batch!

12 Likes

Been waiting a long time. Know you guys have developed a quality product that is worth the wait. Ready to order!

9 Likes

I’m here for the pre order batch! Take my money!

8 Likes

Loved the video. For an operator your camera skills suck :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@jeff.c.barrier

Welcome to the MCarbo Brotherhood. I don’t have to remind you of your piece of mind when purchasing an MCarbo product… Please remember a shout out to all of our brothers and sisters! We are a FAMILY and you will find this forum of no exception… Welcome home and enjoy!

5 Likes

Still watching the live video! Waiting for the launch!

4 Likes

Ready to buy been waiting for a while.

5 Likes

Just finished the 1hr Live update. Skip around the video. Had to repeat updates as others dropped in. Will do another update. @Kona let’s get the testing schedule together for all that are participating with the forum Optic Mount! Ready to ship it to you first to kick off the testing! https://youtu.be/75HaCpL7PS4

13 Likes

All level 3 users please check the level 3 threads for an optic mount testing discussion.

7 Likes

That looks super slick! :+1:

4 Likes

Can’t wait. Thank you for the update teaser. Your products have all been phenomenal

4 Likes

Awesome job team MCARBO… Sign me up to purchase.

4 Likes

@ChrisNelson Loved seeing the proud Papa showing off his new baby! Took a little more than 9 months but your new baby looks beautiful! One negative is FAR better than anything else on the market. Pass the Koolaid, I’m ready for a sip on this one!

4 Likes

Sign me up for the optic mount. Seriously. Just let me know when it’s up for sale. What’s the cost going to be if you know. Doesn’t matter just want to know how much I’m spending. My concealed carry classes are looking to order as well.

4 Likes

Nice work guys, that will do nicely, mcarbo brotherhood is the best😁

5 Likes

@BigJoe007

Hey Joe, welcome to the M*Carbo Brotherhood and enjoy your new optic mount! I am sure that it will serve you well. Happy shooting!

3 Likes

Sign me up can’t wait to try it out I just know it’s going to be awsome!

5 Likes

Contrats on bringing the long awaited mount to fruition. I hope you kill it in sales!!

4 Likes

You should check with the military arms channel it’s his truck gun

4 Likes