M*CARBO Brotherhood

SUB2000 Is Now Complete!

All Things SUB-2000
11 different MCarbo upgrades, Optic and Suppressor.

25 Likes

Yes it is Brother! And a mighty mighty fine instrument you have there. Perfectomundo👍

(Post some range videos with it!!)

10 Likes

Very nice!! Hope it shoots as good as it looks.

7 Likes

That is sweet. I’ve been thinking on a suppressor now seeing yours I’m thinking :thinking: a little harder.

6 Likes

Very, very nice package! I especially like the looks of that trigger.

5 Likes

@Boomchucker

JB, after seeing a picture of your Sub2000, I think that I am going to copy ‘your’ build with my extra 10/22 receiver that is sitting around. I will customize and mount the new MCarbo Sight Mount and figure a way to use a ‘folding’ mechanism to adapt to the gun… My ideas are now getting ‘serious?’ LMAO,. Someone might pick me up and hire me within their new Product and Devolopment team??? :thinking:

5 Likes

waht kinda can you running? Ive got a dead air “sandman TI” my first, I have a Ghost M waiting on the stamp to finish, (getting close, been over a year,) and my next one going to be the wolverine PBS-1. soon as the ghost clears i will do the next one…

6 Likes

@GOBLIN:+1:t to that statement. I would love to attempt their ‘take down’ version but you need more money and equipment, as usual. I don’t recommend using different 80% receivers in different jigs. It seems that all receivers ARE NOT PROPRIETARILY MADE (FOR SOME REASON.?) You have CNC equipment and you make much of you stuff, if I am correct? I don’t have the equipment so I depend on them to be more accurate for ‘my needs…’ :+1::smiley:

5 Likes

I have older stuff pre -CNC single point gear. which means i can duplicate parts just takes me longer. each part /cut requires a different stage of set-up. single -point machine work.

3 Likes

@GOBLIN

I forgot to finish my post on a CAN… I am actually looking into running a BARREL/CAN built in version when I figure my twist ratio and doing more of the MATHEMATICS!!! I don’t believe that I can run one caliber and gun set up to perform all of my needs? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: I sure would like to accomplish that!!!

2 Likes

@GOBLIN

It seems like I am ‘gearing’ myself up towards single-stage CNC and you are ready for your next phase in life??? Sometimes, I wish that I were 30 years younger ( I feel as though that is the number of years that I am ‘behind…’ Big smiles! )

1 Like

10/22 sub 2k would be a great product but it would have to be very accurate for it to gain traction.

4 Likes

@Silverback

I am in contact with PMACA sales. It is a ‘receiver’ component that houses the Ruger receiver where an AR-style buffer tube and stock can easily be attached with Magpul components! Wait until you see ‘what’ I have in store for (all to see!) :thinking::smiley::+1:

1 Like

Did the QD adapter come with the Silencer? What brand is it?

1 Like

Nice job, looks great Dcm! :+1:

1 Like

Wow, awesome tool… I have the muzzle break but Man!!! I’m jonesing for a surpressor

2 Likes

Wow this is awesome!!! I have the muzzle brake on my S2K but man am I ever jonesing for a suppressor like yours… gotta get one

2 Likes

Whats the OAL with the can attached and folded? I’ve toyed with the idea of getting a suppressor for my s2k but i really enjoy using it as a backpack rifle and dont want to give up that aspect.

4 Likes

www.southeastsilencers.com 9mm Wraith XL QD $599 plus tax stamp (here its $250)
supressor mounts and un-mounts utilizing a quick disconnect muzzle brake. takes all the issues out of folding or not folding.

3 Likes

@Smokestack

Welcome to the MCarbo Brotherhood, Kelly!

3 Likes