M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sub2000 front sight issue

Looking for some help. I have a 40cal Gen2 sub2000. I bought the performance services front sight block and the tritum truglo front sight. Put them on the sub, and it shoots really low. Took the sight all the way to stop. Realized that block is taller than the stock block. So put the truglo back on the the stock block. Again, same issue. The sight is all the way to stop and I’m still about 6 inches low at 50 yards. I’m done some minor MCarbo upgrades. The ramp, buffer pad and all the screws. Any thoughts?? I’m about to chuck this thing in the river.truglo ![sight|512x384]

2 Likes

Is the sight bottoming out on the adjusting flat part of the sight or on the threads?

Do you have the stock rear sight or aftermarket? The stock rear sight is shorter!

Bottoming out on the flap part were the detente catches it to hold it.

Stock sight. I wanted to order the one rear they had at mcarbo. But don’t see it offered anymore. I don’t want a flip down read. I don’t plan on using anything but iron sights.

@semccane They still offer the peep or notch rear sight. You just need to click on the “select” box.