M*CARBO Brotherhood

SUB2000 .40S&W-why no love?

Been a while since I was here but was checking out the parts offerings and noticed there is no longer a muzzle brake offered for the SUB2000 Gen2 in .40 S&W. Was it just not a big seller or a mere oversight?

5 Likes

@SnuffySmiff Me thinks there is another thread about this subject that was opened last week with some really good suggestions. I just don’t know how the make a thread link in a reply.
Anyone know how the link to a thread? I am new here.

4 Likes

Lookie here…:face_with_monocle:

Fixed…

https://www.lonewolfdist.com/PRODUCT/922040/lwd-comp/lwd-compensator?PROD=922040

3 Likes

Bullseye North is a Canadian company. Their site says “We DO NOT ship to the USA”.

Try a search for this thread from 7 days ago…

@jeffing65 How do I link a thread when replying?

1 Like

Here it is…:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

@MountainHunter Show off.

3 Likes

At the bottom of each post is a picture of a chain (“share a link to this post”). Click it and copy the link, then paste it into your reply. Here’s a direct link to your post just above:

2 Likes

I used and prefer the jam nut and wrench tool MCARBO supplied with the 9mm hybrid brake to align it properly on my PCC9. It came with the Rock Set but I tried blue lock tight and it worked fine for my needs.

Other option is a crush washer but it’s a one time use…which may also work.

Don’t like set screws …I think that’s what Lone Wolf offers?

3 Likes

Testing 1, 2, 3.

2 Likes

@phuzzy42 Thanks Steve! Cool!!

This site sure could use some moderators. Threads just keep rolling off the rails here.

2 Likes

Don’t knock the moderators until you’ve done it. I’ve been sysop or moderator on dozens of boards since 1981 during the BBS days. Some are easier to moderate than others.

The software used for this blog is way different than any other I’ve used and that’s one reason people have trouble using it. Let’s just say I’m “less than impressed”, but it is what it is.

5 Likes

I was just joking, they do a great job. If I wanted to knock them I would have posted this…

5G5dp

EDIT: His trigger control has my OCD out of control. Geeee…

3 Likes

Thanks y’all! I didn’t mean to kick up a yeller jacket nest-lol!

2 Likes

@SnuffySmiff No you didn’t. Lol. But I did learn something about links… so thank you! :+1:

2 Likes

c6a0ee3ad553c357909af38ad98153d03c2048e2

Trigger control? Got his finger on it, isn’t that the way a moderator is supposed to do it. Got to keep the finger on the trigger to blow away some of these posts. :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Not just the posts. :rofl: I don’t think @TexasEskimo knows about the Trunk Monkey either.

3 Likes

OMG. I went to www.suburbanautogroup.com and it’s a real dealership in Oregon. Brilliant marketing. :rofl:

3 Likes