M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sub 9 w/S&W Magazine

Have a Early Sub 9 . Did not find this out until I had ordered multiple parts from M-Carbo that looked Vastly different from the ones I had. Finally Called Kel-Tec w/serial number and they sorted it out. Now I have just a box of parts ,I may not remember how to Reassemble ! But my issue here is they informed me it has a S&W magazine ,but could not say which one. Does any know which model Smith Model that may work? I am new to this Forum,so you see me with many questions about Re-Assembly. Thanks for any help!!!

2 Likes

@Marko1 you have a sub9? Man am I envious!

Thanks .I love it. Just worried about putting it back together. Been awhile since I took it apart.

1 Like

An aluminum housing, not plastic right? That is pretty much a “unicorn” around these parts. KT only made them for awhile, lost $$ on it. Came back with the plastic fantastic sub2000 and later the gen2.

You are a lucky man!

@Marko1 If Kel-Tec said it was a S&W magazine it uses older model 59 mags.

2 Likes

Yes it has a metal halved Pistol grip Housing,Alway shot well no jams or problems on any sort. Allowed Bolt To fire during Inspection,then could not get cocked again,Tore Down for a complete cleaning an Powder Coating of Barrel,etc ordering new trigger and spring as well as some parts that showed minor signs of wear.That was a While ago .Need some tips on re-assembly.Also need head space clearance as barrel was removed from pivot for P.Coating. Now I Look at it on my Firearms Table and it just stares back menacingly. Will Tackle it soon and show it who the boss Is (I hope it’s not the Gun!)

1 Like

Thank you ! Will pick one up and try it . Thanks Again

1 Like

@Marko1 I am sure it will be a fun project and you will prevail…eventually! Good luck brother on your build!

1 Like