M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sub 2K M Series

I might trade in my Sub & get the M series.
Wondering whether to get the flat or curved trigger?

10 Likes

Seems flat triggers are all the rage these days. If any way possible, give one a test drive first.

10 Likes

I debated which trigger to get as well. I went with the flat (my first) and am happy with it. You will be so happy with the pull, you may forget to notice how easy your finger goes to the exact same spot every time. If you are wondering if there is a possibility you won’t like it? Can’t imagine that.

7 Likes

Ive tryed a couple flat triggers and they are all the rage. They might be great if takin a little time to get used to. But me personally i like my curved triggers of old. Its what im comfortable with and i think being familiar and comfortable makes huge difference over the newest and latest. That of course is just my opinion.

12 Likes

My Mseries is curved, cause every other trigger in my house is curved, and i havent yet wished they weren’t.
:grin::sunglasses::grin:

7 Likes

My finger is curved. My trigger is curved. To me the curved trigger is more comfortable.

10 Likes

My finger is flat. My trigger is flat. To me the flat trigger is more comfortable.

10 Likes

What is my finger is fat? Then what kind of trigger would I have?

6 Likes

@cico7 You would have a corpulent trigger.

6 Likes

GASP! Never in my life. maybe. ok once anyway.
A flat trigger is more, prosaic

5 Likes

What’s with all the smart people on this forum using words that force me to open up a dictionary?
Ordered M series today ,hope to have in 1-2 weeks.
Sold my old gen 2 to my buddy.I did several mods to it but didn’t feel like doing all the internals.

10 Likes

I went through the same dilemma. Years ago when building an AR I couldn’t find the drop in trigger I wanted with a curved profile. Went ahead and ordered it in flat and haven’t looked back. Every trigger job since has had a flat trigger. Can’t put my finger on it, (pun intended) but they seem more sensitive and I don’t over/under extend my finger on the trigger. They have actually improved my shooting.

10 Likes

So, we are all in agreement… you made the right choice!

5 Likes

@Cel-Tic Oh damn,after thinkin on it I wound up goin with the curved trigger for same reason as several of you.It’s what I have on all my guns.

9 Likes

I’m sure you would have liked it either way. Looking forward to your evaluation of the M*Carbo package.

6 Likes

I ordered my new M Series Sub yesterday afternoon.Less than 24 hours later Jake from Mcarbo called me and asked if I needed the muzzle brake pinned. I confirmed & he said it will ship this afternoon or tomorrow morning.You can’t get any better service than what they provide.I’ll be shooting it by the weekend.

13 Likes

Ordered tues with 2 add on parts(Rapid deploy latch & QD mount & Muzzle brake pinned.
Shipped Wed. Due at my FFL Friday. I’m impressed!

11 Likes

Here it is. Can’t take home for 3-4 days waiting for NICS check

8 Likes

Oh the wait… Looks nice!
Looks like your recipe included Glock 17 magwell, Recoiless charging handle, sticking with irons on the sights, and we already discussed the ahem, trigger.
I got mine about six weeks ago. Based on that, I would say the serial number would be north of 2,000 by now?

5 Likes

@Cel-Tic I have the optic mount & Romeo 5 off the one I sold.Serial number between 1700-1800

5 Likes