M*CARBO Brotherhood

SUB 2K full auto

Anyone think the Sub would be a great full auto gun?

6 Likes

In a word. No.
But welcome to the community anyway, and now Im looking forward to seeing a meltdown ensue by a properly licensed S2k owner :grin:

9 Likes

Got plans? Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Even if it were legal, the Sub2k just isn’t built strong enough to handle it. It’s also too lightweight to make it very controllable.

8 Likes

As much as I love my S2K. it would go south really quick. you should suggest it to Iraqveteran8888. maybe he would do it I would love to see that show

11 Likes

I like a lot of stuff he has posted.

5 Likes

@TMWNET welcome to the forum joseph

6 Likes

Pass on the full auto, it attracts attention very quickly and the Sheriff usually arrives soon after.
If you have a class III license and a place to shoot that’s one thing, outlaw is another and no one should want that attention.

5 Likes

Hey SmokinJoe,
How’s it going???
Just to be clear, I’m not building, promoting, selling anything to make the Sub2K full auto, I was just asking what patriots thought about the idea.

Good name I’m also Joe

3 Likes

I realize that you are not, just adding my $.02 … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, not really. Full auto in general is a bad idea outside of crew served belt fed weapons. Who needs a weapon that can run dry in under 3 seconds? Full auto is best used for suppressive fire not home defense. Besides, after footing the bill for a bunch of mag dumps just to get your ya-yas the novelty wears off quick. Specifically to the Sub2K, I doubt it would last 10 mags worth.

7 Likes

Binary maybe but not full auto. Love my s2k! Need to purchase some mcarbo upgrades for sure. Def want the front and rear sight with the polished feed ramp. Mcarbo! How about a binary trigger for the s2k

2 Likes