M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sub 2000 Mounted Lights

Just wondering what folks are doing for lights mounted onto their S2K’s…

4 Likes

Olight Baldr Pro.

2x CR123 batteries
1350 Lumen White
Green Laser

5 Likes

Oh boy… Mounted lights! That’s a Pandora’s box being opened. So, as far as mounted lights on just my S2K’s (3 and working on a 4th) A Surefire X300, Streamlight 88059 Pro Tac Rail Mount 2 625 Lumen, and Monstrum 150 Lumens Green Light LED Flashlight with Remote Pressure Switch and Picatinny Rail Mount on the other two S2K’s. Big price difference between the first two and the Monstrum, but I’ve had no issues with the Monstrum light. As you can see I like utilizing the rubber Ranger Bands as hold downs. :metal: :metal:
Monstrum 150 Lumens Green Light LED Flashlight with Remote Pressure Switch and Picatinny Rail Mount
Streamlight 88059 Pro Tac Rail Mount 2 625 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight
SureFire X300 Ultra LED Weaponlight with T-Slot Mount
LEGEED Mlok Offset Light/Optic Picatinny Rail Mount Long Version
Ranger Bands Mixed 35 Count Made from EPDM Rubber

5 Likes

@Dred Olight is a great weapon light. I have the SKYBEN Olight Odin one of my AR’s…Love it!
SKYBEN Olight Odin 2000 Lumens 300

4 Likes

Very nice! I’ve already bought a Romeo Red Dot, so I don’t need a laser, but I know that Olight makes some great lights. I guess that I’ve got a decision to make.

5 Likes

I bought some mlock picatinny rails and installed a fairly cheap 1200 lumen Fyland light that I found on Amazon. It came with a remote switch which I don’t use because the way I have it mounted I can easily activate it with my thumb. Works very well for me.

3 Likes

@00Buck i like your run and the gun of course

1 Like

@hunter1916 Thx Yo! It’s the only way I’ll support my team for the time being, I will not watch games on TV for the foreseeable future. Hopefully you know where I’m going with that.

1 Like

Actually, I have no idea where you’re going with that, but I do like the fact that folks are owning up to using inexpensive lights on their gear! That particular Monstrum is no longer available, but there are others very similar in style and price. I’m planning to use my S2K primarily as a home defense firearm, so I certainly don’t need 2000 lumens of light. Thanks for your response!

1 Like

Oh, and B.T.W., The Ranger Bands… ordered and received this morning! Great idea!

2 Likes

Without injecting politics here to much… I’ll support my team in clothing etc, but will not take the time to watch NFL due to their recent stances on Pro BLM and like BS.

1 Like

Good for you. See I told you that you would get feedback !!!

1 Like

Forum clickbait I see

2 Likes

@JNAP and I were doing PM back and forth and I finally got to the real forum. Glad to see he made it.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’d rather not get into politics. One of the things I really like about this forum is that folks typically stay away from political discussions.

2 Likes

I bought the same light. Very happy I did so.

2 Likes

That mount for the light certainly looks very sturdy, something that I’m concerned about. Did you get that on Amazon, as well? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

So, is this the mount that you used?..
LEGEED Offset Light/Opitc Picatinny Rail Mount Long Version

1 Like

@JNAP the mount came with the light. Here’s the link for what I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/Fyland-Flashlight-Picatinny-Rechargeable-Waterproof/dp/B07SRPNR1S

2 Likes

That’s pretty sweet! And you can turn it on/off from the rear cap, as well, right? But you also bought an offset pic rail, correct?

1 Like