M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sub 2000 binary trigger

All Things SUB-2000! Doubt I’m the 1st to mention it but how about a mcarbo binary trigger?

6 Likes

I would think that would be dangerous, since the receiver is plastic, it’s a blowback design and it would increase out of battery firings. I’ve had 2 out of battery firings doing rapid fires, 1 blowing out the magazine. The design of the sub 2k would be a bad candidate for that in my opinion. My $0.02, bring on the hate.

9 Likes

^^^^^^^^^
What he said.

6 Likes

Your probably right, makes sense

7 Likes

I have one on my Ruger 10/22 and am waiting for one for my AR. It is a lot of fun with the 10/22.

4 Likes

Where do you shoot it? The ranges I go to don’t allow rapid fire.

2 Likes

I’ve got a good friend that we went in on some property about an hour south of Cleveland. It has a house on it and a berm built at the bottom of a valley. We have shot there a few times but will be there more in the spring when we finish installing Hesco barriers as a backstop. I wanted something that will stop my Barrett M82 and Lapua rounds.

You can dump a conventional 10/22 25 round mag in seconds without even realizing it. Franklyn armory is backed up on orders and I’ve been waiting about a month for one for my AR. At this rate I may have the range completed before it arrives. That should be fun with my 9mm upper or .22 upper. I’ve been reading mixed reviews on 5.56 but I think most complaints are $1 a round cost of burning thru a 30 round mag in seconds.

4 Likes

Same here I have a bfs on my 10/22 and ar myself.lots of fun! I shoot in my back 40. I live in the country have my own personal range

7 Likes

@Mrmagootwentytoo

I get so jealous when I hear people say that, although I would have a lot less ammo if I had my own personal range. Oh, and the brotherhood loves pictures. :grin:

4 Likes

No doubt, plus the wife would complain about the noise. Of course, maybe she’d start shooting again - it’s been a long time, and not just because of the rona.

2 Likes

Grabagun has franklin armory binary triggers in stock

4 Likes

Grabagun has them in stock

3 Likes

Thanks! I just ordered 2. Let’s see how fast they get here.

3 Likes

Got mine in 3 days. Ordered last week

Beezer, get you a 22 conversion kit. $199 comes with 3 25rnd mags

1 Like

Mine is a cmmg. No issues

1 Like

@WILLIS2018 I have a dedicated .22lr upper. I looked into the CMMG bolt conversion and chose the Nordic Components complete upper instead. I’ve changed out the hand guard because it was not an MLok and the muzzle device.

2 Likes

I’ve had a CMMG for years. No issues with it either except the magazines are crappy. Oh, and you can burn through ammo really fast. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve had good luck with the Black Dog Machining mags. I have quite a few Ar15/22 mags from them and I have yet to have an issue with them.

2 Likes

Do they work with the CMMG adapter?