M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sub-2000 at the Range!

Got out to the range with my new Sub2k…First impressions were fun fun fun! I know I had to have shot at least 400 rounds through it without a single issue. I have a Vortex Crossfire RDS and a MAGPUL fore grip, and thats about all that done to it so far, oh and a 27 round pmag…
At 100 yds had no problems hitting my target, obviously not shooting sub MOA lol! But had no problem hitting what I was aiming for at 100 yds.
Yesterday I placed my first MCARBO order for a few items, bolt tube cover and recoils charging handle! cant wait. Next will me the mcarbo sight mount :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Lou
All Things SUB-2000!

13 Likes

Wait until you get the upgrade bug and the more you put on, that little sub gets better ! I ordered the custom sub directly from them with everything they offer for the Sub and it is a night and day difference! Go for it! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Fun guns for sure. You have a .40 cal or 9 mm? You need to get a Recoil Buffer too. That really helps with the recoil. And the Trigger Kit, what a difference in how it shoots after installing that. Your gun will feel totally different, for the better. All in good time, one bite at the time! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have every option on that gun that mcarbo offers! It is a great gun recoilless buffer tube and recoilless charging handle everything.! 9 mm

"Hookin’ You Up In Paradise!"

3 Likes

@dashmores I have the G19 version (9mm). Thanks for the comment, the trigger kit is on my list of upgrades for sure!

@Antman22 Oh I got the bug, just not the loot! :joy: Been going down the rabbit hole since I brought it home!.

1 Like

I know, it’s a sickness! But remember when the wife asks, “you bought another gun or Another Part!” just tell her, “how many pairs of shoes do you own or how many handbags do you have?” LOL works for me every time! I absolutely love my sub 2000 limited edition. Mcarbo did a great job! G-17 9mm

"Hookin’ You Up In Paradise!"

3 Likes

@Antman22 If I would have know I was going to enjoy it this much I would have looked into the mcarbo series model but, I got the gun on a impulse buy, didn’t even know about MCARBO until I got to surfing the web for S2K mods…
Glad to hear you love yours. Im gonna do as much mods as I can à la carte hahaha
Cheers,
Lou

1 Like