M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sub 2000 9mm owners

I figured the 40 guys have their own so lets see how many 9mm guys are out there.

5 Likes

I own a S&W version of the S2K. It has to be the fastest growing favorite weapon I own. It’s easy to use and I love the fact I can carry it in my backpack and no one knows. I currently have 5 17rds magazines and 4- 33 round magazines for it.IMG_20180420_021144692%20(640x364)

4 Likes

9mm for me! Mine’s an early gen 2 Glock 17 platform and a few months ago I picked up G34 M.O.S. that is going to get a Trijicon RMR. I even passed on a .40 sitting on the shelf of our local farm supply store for $279 I think it was. I just never got into .40 cal., went with 10mm (G40) instead. 9mm for the hoods, 10mm for the woods… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I couldn’t bring myself to adding another caliber to buy for. The 9mm has a nice feel to it when you shoot it, very little recoil and quick to get back on target.:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

G17 version. Love this thing! Haven’t done any internal upgrades yet. Probably won’t until warranty expires.

5 Likes

Sweet setup where did you find your folding forward grip and who makes it.:cowboy_hat_face:

Thanks! The folding grip is by Mako Group. I can’t remember if I bought from their website or from Cheaper than Dirt , or… I’ve had it on my AK for a couple years and since it is nice and compact i’d see how I like it on the Sub 2K

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, I will check those two out and see if they still carry it.:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sub 2000 9mm all the way. I enjoy the 33r mags.

1 Like

Are you using the pmag 33?

Glock oem 33 round mags.

1 Like

I have a S&W model, no factory magazines with more then 17 rounds, so I bought the pmag 33rd magazines and so far no issues.:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Did you buy your S2K in that color or did you have it painted?
:cowboy_hat_face:

My Sub2K came in the flat brown earth. I really like the 2 tone look

2 Likes

I do too, I wish I would of found one like that. I have the all black and it’s ok, but I really like the FBE. Guess I will have to look around and see if I can find one.:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Got mine at Rural King website.

2 Likes

Are you in Florida? I’m in Jacksonville. I went to the Rural Kings sight and they are all over central Florida.

I agree that two tone looks sweet

1 Like

I really like the two tone it would go well with my M&P 9mm.IMG_20180410_130643168%20(640x480)

3 Likes

Yep and my 19 and 17L

3 Likes