M*CARBO Brotherhood

"stretching....." and like the proverbial bad penny I always turn up

demonbat 3
catch me up. still cant wear shoes, still got both my own primary propulsion units, ugly as hell but i never was what you would call cute, got the infection sorta in control , but it is now classed as a super-infection.
who changed the door locks? had a hell of a time gettin in .had to use master key.

18 Likes

Welcome back, can’t say about the locks, never noticed any change lol. Good to hear some progress is being made in the infection department. Seems lots of people are getting lower extremities infections, my uncle has one (left lower leg bone infection) and a really close family friend (big toe infection from a splinter). Any progress is good progress.

9 Likes

Welcome back sir , tha back door’s always open!

9 Likes

sir??? but i wuz enlisted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Hey Buck, welcome back.

9 Likes

Well f*ck a duck, it’s Buck!

Welcome back, Buckster! I think I speak for the brotherhood when I say it’s damn good to hear from you matey. Things haven’t been the same without. It’s a bit gray and snowy here but I feel like the sun just broke through the clouds a bit…

Don’t go running off this time…and FFS tell those VA docs you can’t be killed. You’d think they figured out who they’re dealing with by now, no? :grinning:

Oh, and shoes are overrated. :wink:

10 Likes

they gave it a damn good shot, flipping VA. bout christmas they were black as a ravens wing,and i was bounceing 103. up to the knee, it aint gone but its a damn site better. sides, i cant go yet. Devil still got a restraining order out on me :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3:
but they damn sure aint making it easy. my move is being held up till i aint no longer leakin toxic…
got the drains out and the casts off last week. im back up to fit to be around again. peoples had a damn site more to worry bout than me. didnt want to add to the maddness.
ROFLMAO feet are already back up to barefoot hillbillie status. it is getting better.
long as it dont bust out somewhere else, started getting concerned when it blew out on hands and forarms.
damnable hospital for gifting me this crap. alas, my future as a leg model are never to be realized… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Very good to hear from you brother! Welcome back…:scream::grin::v:

May you keep up with the progress and posting to your family here.

Anything you need from hiway #9 just let me know…:boom::boom::boom::wine_glass:

9 Likes

Oof, that is done nasty looking stuff. It’s a infection or a fungus? How did you get that infection?

7 Likes

I think the VA docs gave it to him while fixing something else. The “Bonus Plan”, I think they call it…

@GOBLIN That’s rough as a$$holes, brother, but you still got your pegs so that’s a good thing. As for your failed modeling career, we’ve seen you in photos and I’m not sure that was ever sure bet, regardless of the infuction…and I say that knowing full well I am not a pretty man (I’ve made babies cry on sight :laughing:). Hell, I’d wager most of us here fall into that category. But this isn’t about looks, it’s about functionality, and you’ve still got that. Truly good to hear from you again, we seem to be missing a number of brothers lately…

8 Likes

they were doing a routine pain pump change out,(internal) and they slid it in with coagalese lokoki staphy negative. which after spotty treatment turned into MRSA as its a superbug and biotic resistant. bad thing is it reacts with metal. I still got a buttload in me, full cage on spine, as well as pins plates and a handfull of schrapnal. so far im positive for the infection in blood, seros fluid, and SPF. last 4.5 years have been special. first time its busted out on skin, least it did the worst where i cant feel, looks like it should hurt. :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

think a lot of em going to ground so to speak…

8 Likes

God to hear from you Buck!

8 Likes

In my opinion it doesn’t look like anything a good salt soak and pedicure wouldn’t cure.
Glad you are back Buck. :+1:

9 Likes

@GOBLIN Really Glad your back here, and getting better.Get Nurse Jane on those Leg’s with the Special Oils’ :laughing:

9 Likes

@GOBLIN Great to have you back in the house Buck. :+1: The place isn’t the same without you. :smiley:

9 Likes

good to be back verticle and home. thought I was going to have to Rappel out of that place, they sick people in hospitals you know… :crazy_face: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

@GOBLIN great to have you back you were sorely missed and a lot of brothers worried about you

10 Likes

Buck it is good to see that you are on your feet and back on the forum. Not to be rude, but I don’t know you that well!

12 Likes

Glad to hear you’re still alive.

9 Likes