M*CARBO Brotherhood

Stop government mandated face masks

Sure! Why do you think there are holes in that helmet?

3 Likes

@phuzzy42

Great…it will look like plugs in a nice circular pattern. :worried:

3 Likes

Tracking marks for electrode implants

3 Likes

Maybe the holes are like the template for drilling 80% lowers.

3 Likes

It’s all part of the Rockefeller LOCKSTEP design…total control.
Predicted in 2014

A tool to stop riots?:flushed::scream::boom::boom::boom:

3 Likes

How about the irony or the gall of him throwing out the first pitch wearing a jersey with the number 19 on the back…

We are being played…

4 Likes

I was driving home yesterday from work and thought that having a mask with the words “placebo” written on it would get people’s attention to the fact that it is a feel good/cures all to the “plandemic”…

Beer fueled rant… :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Here in KY masks have been mandatory for a while. But I live in Louisville where I have a greater statistical likelihood of dying from a gunshot than I do of dying from Covid-19. I have seriously considered wearing body armor when I go shopping just to make a statement - if the government thinks I must wear a mask for a substantially lesser risk then surely it would approve of my armor. Can’t wait to see the looks at Walmart or better yet the Bank.

7 Likes

Well someone has made an ALL AMERICAN second amendment mask gun…:boom::grin:

6 Likes

I keep getting asked how many places ive robbed today. ( I have use the including this one answer a couple times) Ive never had to worry bout social distenceing.

6 Likes

LMAO. That is hysterical.

2 Likes

In NH we have no law that can even ticket us over 18 for not wearing a seat belt
The sign entering the state says " under 18 required over 18 common sense "

4 Likes

If it hasn’t been posted read the OSHA description on mask use - very enlightening…

2 Likes
2 Likes

As if you werent scary looking enough, lol This whole mask thing is pretty silly

2 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t think this video is funny at all and it’s definitely not All American. They’re serious about forcing people to wear masks. They can take a mere two steps away and by their own rules be far enough from a non-wearer to be safe.

Anyone who “interprets” the second amendment to mean they can shoot random people at their own whim could easily be looking at two bleeding holes in their chest, and THEY must approach their target closer than 6’ to do it so obviously they don’t feel threatened enough to call it self-defense. The very fact they have this mask gun means any attack is premeditated, so someone defending himself from them would probably be justified.

This is a Rube Goldberg method of committing suicide. Just a bunch of Karens and Kens who want to show you how morally superior they are… but they’ll get themselves or someone else killed doing it. Leftism is a disease.

4 Likes

now this companies is better if you wear 2…
someone thats good at it, cause im not needs to check and see which mask and gaiter companies are either owned by or has major share holders stock options by congress men and senators.

only damn reason im wearin one is i got a type chemo couple months back trying to kill internal MRSA so my immun sys is still shit. but hell i dont see that many people anyway.
9 Likes

MORE FRAUD: Arizona Counts Any Death Within 60 Days of Positive COVID Test As COVID Death

Dr. Phil Kerpen reports overnight that the state of Arizona is reporting COVID deaths for anyone who was found positive with COVID in a test within 60 days of that death:

They also claim “this is standard practice in public health.” Is it??? Are other states doing this?

— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) August 22, 2020

Yesterday we reported (again) that per the CDC the highest risk people dying from COVID-19 are the elderly without exception, with the youngest not dying from the virus without material exception period:

TRENDING: FAKE HATE: Black Democrat Faked and FILMED her Own Beating and Kidnapping… WTH? And She Did it For Votes – She Even Posted It Online!

How many of the above deaths are legitimately caused by COVID-19? Why isn’t there one confirmed basis for counting deaths? Oh…

5 Likes

The CDC has definitively said that wearing a mask is 100% useless against viruses.

Here’s the CDC web page that proves this is NOT made up:

Viruses are WAY smaller than smoke particles.

4 Likes