M*CARBO Brotherhood

Stimulus check deposited

Still waiting…i need spark plugs,wires,brakes,AC Repaired…

1 Like

@MountainHunter

Geez, I had to put on my N95 mask and full face shield for that spittin rant…I’m still mopping up. :mask:

6 Likes

There was so much fluid flying it was dripping from somewhere above… :rofl:

3 Likes

Gotta admit he had some trucking good points…:sunglasses::boom::boom::boom::wine_glass:

4 Likes

I think I got some in my :eye:

5 Likes

ALL Don’t worry…it’s not venomous…:shushing_face::grin::boom::boom::boom:

4 Likes

Durt Saylur was gonna EAT PEOPLE FOOD?!? Has it come to that?!? :scream: :scream: :scream: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

I probably shouldn’t even comment at all seeing as I seem to fall into that category of “:poop::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:people that don’t work so we don’t deserve a check” the stimulus thingy doesn’t apply to the elderly and dissabled and we don’t deserve it,it doesn’t affect us, is what’s plastered all over Facebook here.ok,the price of food is going up up up…that affects us all

2 Likes

It’s ALL normal food !

Is English your first language ?

Yes,except when I shift it down a gear to see if I can a reaction such as thus…

Where’s tasty & delicious ?

HOWEVER: I am ALSO fluent in Scooby doo and Buggs Bunny(and a smattering of German and Spanish)if that’s more your speed mate!:joy:

1 Like

Oh dude,that was too easy.lol…i’ll let than one slide on the grounds that Kona might frag me and I got bigger fish to fry-and I mean FRY in this town,eye balling me as a C19 carrier…Dumasses…

:scream:TRUCKING A! I think we found your trucking body double. Dumbtrucking idjit…

1 Like

@Lurch Glad he posted that video while in PARK!!!:boom::sunglasses:

English Was a real question reading some of your remarks !

He trucking talks like me…but no he doesn’t look like me…
and he makes perfect sense to me…:see_no_evil::eyes::eye::boom::boom::boom::smile:

[quote="DirtSalior, post:32, topic:8893, full.

3 Likes

Thinking we might want to see about creating a thread to share our 6 string slingers (and 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 12s). I believe @Boomchucker plays, new brother @KPW clearly does as well. I’m sure there’s more…

6 Likes