M*CARBO Brotherhood

Stay safe stay armed

stay safe out there stay armed during your hurricanes these things bring out the best and worst in people

11 Likes

The worst part of a hurricane is if you leave you might not be able to get home for a days/ weeks because the roads are impassable. Mean while the looters have helped themselves to anything they wanted including your electrical wiring to sell for scrap copper or windows for their home.

9 Likes

History shows that the looting and other nonsense stops pretty quickly after a shoot looters on sight order is issued to the Guard. Of course, nobody has the stones to do that anymore and it certainly is not politically correct.

7 Likes

@JoeFridaySays well brian we will just have to keep the politics out of it

4 Likes

Why Carry a Gun?

My old Grandpa said to me, “Son, there comes a time in every man’s life when he stops bustin’ knuckles and starts bustin’ caps.

I don’t carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don’t carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m angry; I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don’t carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don’t carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don’t carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don’t carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I’m too young to die and too old to take a whoopin’!”

14 Likes

Hail to the thief was played today.
The greatest reason to carry!

Hail to the Thief,

If he won he must have cheated.

Voting by mail was the path to fraud,

And his election.

Help from the press while he’s hiding in his basement.

And voting the dead will turn the tide every time.

6 Likes

@JoeFridaySays im looking from the outside in here ,so your saying biden cheated if trump had won means he would have cheated ,trump doesnt care about anyone or anything but him self , give your new pres a chance and judge him on his merits , you will have a chance to change it all again in 4 years time, im no fan of biden lets see how it goes

1 Like

Unfortunately for us, the new guy’s merits precede him very clearly, he has already been judged. Cheat or not, hes the man now, so we “Embrace the suck” and make the best of the hand we were dealt.

1 Like

Joe Biden was a moron in his prime and now he’s a moron with early onset dementia. He’s a thief because he and his family are grifters and influence peddlers.If not for the Press allowing him to hide in his basement and answer no questions there is no way he gets elected. It is a shame there are so many people so dumb and uninformed they voted for this idiot.
I didnt vote for Trump because he’s a great guy but because his policies are the best for this country since Lincoln.Only things that should matter when voting for president is will his policies keep us as safe as possible/create strong economy/ provide opportunity for all.
He did that better than anyone.All the rest is bull#### drama.
If I have to hear the words Dr. Jill Biden 1 more time I’m gonna puke.

3 Likes

My post above was a parody based on Hail to the Chief and meant to reflect the at best “unusual” nature of the recent election. It was not intended to be political and we should not go there because of Forum guidelines.

5 Likes

Understood.All good. Thanks

2 Likes

@mgmargate ya never know you just might end up regurgeatting :face_vomiting: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Whoppie said she’d be a great Surgeon General because she’s a doctor.
LOL. You can’t fix stupid!!

2 Likes

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior.

1 Like

were not been political were just celebrating your new president @JoeFridaySays

2 Likes

With the MILS now in charge of everything they will take the necessary steps to make sure they remain in charge in perpetuity.

2 Likes

I stand by my previous post fanatically. For those that believe this will just blow over and we the people can change it in two years, well I don’t have those color glasses. Now back to what this forum is intended for.
I am looking for material to upgrade my defence in depth posture for my home. I have several layers of fairly well hidden tangle foot but need a hard solution for windows. Any thoughts?

3 Likes

Closely spaced iron bars, lockable aluminum accordion shutters, bulletproof glass.

1 Like

I have thought about the iron bars. I just wanted to be a little less obvious. I checked into the glass and if its available its expensive. I’ve been thinking about applying fiberglass to hard plywood to put over windows. Already put up security cameras around my house and property. I have several generators and portable solar panels. Food and water stores.

1 Like