M*CARBO Brotherhood

State of MCARBO August 2019

Greetings Brotherhood! I have recently spoken with @ChrisNelson and it is with a heavy heart Chris would like me to announce he has been absent because his father recently passed away. My deepest sympathies and condolences go to Chris and his family during this very difficult time.

Chris would also like to announce the following projects in the pipeline:

As for the rest of the year there are a few projects in the works at the moment.

Optic Mount Production Day & Night
SUB-2000 Stainless Steel Hammer Bushing
Ruger PC Carbine Trigger
Ruger PC Carbine Exact Edge Extractor
Ruger PC Carbine Fiber Optic Front Sight
Ruger PC Carbine Charging Handle
Ruger PC Carbine Recoil Buffer
CP33 Steel Assembly Pin Catch to replace the 3D Printed Factory one
More Spring Kits for nearly anything
Possibly Machined A311 Firing Pins to replace MIM Firing Pins in Pistols like FN 509 and Sig P365

Let us know what you guys are interested in.

Any new firearms that everyone is picking up?

Chris Nelson

Chris also has a prototype of the hammer bushing he would like given away to one lucky contestant and I will set that up. The hammer bushing is a keeper and no need to pass it around or send it back.

20 Likes

@ChrisNelson You have my most sincere condolences for your loss.

11 Likes

@ChrisNelson My deepest Condolences for your Loss

11 Likes

Condolences from my family to yours on the loss of your Father Chris…

12 Likes

@ChrisNelson Thoughts and prayers on the loss of your father🙏From my family to yours.

13 Likes

@ChrisNelson my sympathies. Lost both my parents before they were 70. So I’ve been there. It sucks.

12 Likes

@Kona Many thanks on the State of MCARBO August 2019 updates!!! @ChrisNelson my heartfelt smoke goes out to you and your family during these difficult times… I lost my father to his bout with 4th Stage Lung Cancer 06/2014… From my own personal “experience,” the loss NEVER seems to fade because of that bond that was created from the very first time that a father holds his son! Either way, that day was destined to arrive and it would be selfish for ‘anyone’ to begrudge one to return to Creator? Always, take time to honor those, like those you had grown to ‘respect’ and NEVER be ashamed to shed a tear or two, brother! My warmest sympathies, always!

14 Likes

@ChrisNelson My sympathy for your loss. May he rest in peace.

12 Likes

So sorry for your loss, @ChrisNelson. There aren’t many days that I don’t think of my dad since he passed, but it does get easier! God bless!

13 Likes

@ChrisNelson I’m sorry to hear of your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I’m sure I speak for a lot of us if there’s anything we can do to help just ask

10 Likes

@ChrisNelson Sorry to hear of your loss. May God touch you with his healing hand and give you the comfort and peace you need to get through.

11 Likes

My heartfelt condolences @chrisnelson

11 Likes

@ChrisNelson very sorry to hear that news brother. Prayers for your family.

10 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss.

10 Likes

So sorry to hear, @ChrisNelson. Prayers sent for you and yours.

10 Likes

@ChrisNelson
I am so saddened to hear the news of your fathers passing. I Pray to Jesus to give you and your family comfort in this difficult time.
God Bless You.

9 Likes

@ChrisNelson you have my sincere condolances chris i know how your feeling as i also lost my father in may just gone :pray::pray: prayers are with you and the rest of your family

9 Likes

Thank you…You guys have me tearing up here. I appreciate all the love. He was the Best Man I knew with a Big Heart and a Tough Shell that made you think he never had one at times…haha.

We found out in July he had stage 4 cancer that was in his lungs, abdomen and brain tumor the size of a golf ball. He didn’t have any symptoms until one day he “hurt his shoulder” (found out later it was broken). Then weeks later he couldn’t walk without help. That’s when we forced him to go to the hospital. Doctors at the first hospital basically said in so many words when we found out that he was F&@ked. So we moved hospitals and spent the last few months running around in many directions on how to help him with treatment options.

I was fortunate enough to spend some quality time with him in July while we was still there mentally asking those questions you wouldn’t usually ask your Dad on a daily basis and I’m glad I did. He was the Best Man I knew and will always keep his memory alive in my heart.

Thank you all for the love and support. Means the world to me and I appreciate you guys sharing as I know a lot of us have lost our Fathers and it’s a natural part of the journey we have on this Earth.

Dad did visit M*CARBO in March and he was a man of few words so when he said “Impressive Operation” I knew he was proud of how far we’ve come. It had been nearly 2 years since he saw the progress we’ve made. Rest of the Family lives out in Texas so trips didn’t always happen as frequently as we wanted.

Thank you Brothers for all of the love and support.

If you’ve still got your Dad around do me a favor and give him a call or go out of your way to see him. Life gets too busy and it’s easy to get distracted, then before you know it, years have gone completely by…reminds me of this song https://youtu.be/We1BVMmcr2A

24 Likes

your welcome chris and thank you for letting us know your story and feelings its not easy for you at this time we will always miss our loved ones although my father died in may of this year i think i was lucky he had a long life [93] and he was the last on his side of his family also the longest living ever , @ChrisNelson

8 Likes

@ChrisNelson Your welcome Chris and Thank you for the hard share!

8 Likes