State Of MCARBO 2019

This news sounds awesome. Can’t wait until everything is up and running and its bussiness as usual. Great parts, better company.

8 Likes

So how do we sign up for the review and test for the mount ?

3 Likes

@alpico once I get the mount in hand I will create a separate thread outlining the contest rules. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

@Gatekeeper please check your PM sir.

5 Likes

Personally speaking, I am ALWAYS itching for an 80% (M*CARBO) build kit. I am sure that many of us will support the store and each other on this??? There are many DIY firearm ‘tinkerers’ to go around! @ChrisNelson

8 Likes

Can’t wait until the part installation is up and running. @ChrisNelson makes it look way too easy in his videos. That is the kind of professional workmanship I want. But I’m pretty sure that I would find a way to muck it up. Can’t wait. You guys are my heros. Lol.

10 Likes

@ChrisNelson
@Kona

That is all outstanding! Look forward to the testing.:+1::+1::+1:

9 Likes

Thats just awesome news, I bought my Sub2k as a multipurpose carbine and finding MCARBO was the best thing for me. Joining was the icing.

10 Likes

Greetings Brotherhood! M*CARBO President @ChrisNelson has authorized me to release the following update from him:

“Optic Mount is Finished! We finally cracked the code on the last remaining performance requirements.

Sending a handful to plating today and should have them back early next week!

I’ll do a live Q&A video on it.“

Chris Nelson

17 Likes

I absolutely appreciate this news!

11 Likes

8 Likes

@Kona,
Did Chris say when the live question and answer video was gonna happen? Where? Facebook live?

6 Likes

@Texprep he did not…

8 Likes

Once it’s back from plating which should be Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

13 Likes