M*CARBO Brotherhood

Springfield Hellcat

Anybody here own or shot a Springfield Hellcat yet? I’m looking at buying one next weekend and sticking a Sig Romeo Zero on it to use for my new EDC.

5 Likes

seen one, shot one, want one, on my list to get for EDC replacement, good feel and balance, fits well even with my hands, not thin nor hard to grip. there is a lil recoil roll, but nothing thats uncontrollable or stiff, easy second shot acquisition.
whats the best way to put it, you feel it but it doesn’t bite like some of the compacts and subcompacts do. OSP version comes ready to mount a optic, got a std rail, and the sights are excellent.
even with the extended 13 rnd mag still a easily concealed package
soon as I picked one up and held it, it was on the list.

7 Likes

I went and held one. Liked the feel of it. The fact that the osp version is only 30 more than the standard is what caught my eye. And it had a rail so I can attach my olight PL mini 2.
It looks like this is going to be my bday present to myself to upgrade my EDC.

6 Likes

Ran a mag through a rental. I like it. 365 shoots a little softer. So I eagerly anticipate somebody doing the 1.5 width mag thing on something hammer fired.

6 Likes

Hers a link to Palmetto.
They have them
For you guys that can buy thru the net.

5 Likes

Bought the osp version yesterday for a bday present to my self. Took it out to the range this morning and it shoots really well. Put about 200 rounds through it. I think I’m going to slap an olight mini 2 on it and a Sig Romeo Zero red Dot and make it my new EDC.

5 Likes

Rented one, found it to be way too snappy for my taste. Much more felt recoil than my P365 or PX4 Storm. I’ll pass on it.

2 Likes