M*CARBO Brotherhood

Spring trigger kit

Has anyone installed a trigger spring kit for Ruger Lcp2 or Ruger Lc9s?
I have seen mcarbo YouTube video’s just
Looking for some feedback on if it’s worth doing.

1 Like

I have on my lcp ii 22lr and it has lightened the trigger pull.

I also viewed Galloway’s video to learn how to which parts to remove the.mag disconnect.

I also didnt put the safety button back on.
Now it operates the way I want it.

1 Like

I did it on my EC9 and it smoothed out and lightened the trigger pull. I think it helped.

1 Like

Put it on my LC9S, and I love it. Well worth the money.

1 Like

I just wasn’t sure if it was a noticeable change or worth the time and money doing But glad I asked I have added parts to my account on mcarbo for both of my Rugers as soon as my s2k comes in this will be my project.thanks for your Help :blush:

1 Like

S14kat, watch the MCARBO videos on changing out the springs, Chris does a great job of showing and telling how to do it. It was easier then I had thought. BUT I recommend that you spread out a king size white sheet on the floor in case you drop one of the tiny springs or parts, I had a heck of a time finding a pin I dropped in the multi color area rug under the kitchen table. :exploding_head:
Tom

2 Likes

I bought this M*Carbo kit a few weeks ago and installed it the other night during a late night/early morning insomnia episode…should done something else instead…lol.
Chris makes it look so easy…but me being more visually challenged than I used to be, I had a few words flying.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Yet to test it, but feels good at the workbench.

2 Likes