M*CARBO Brotherhood

Spartan Wall Mounts

Spartan Wall Mounts

Just bought 3 P226 and 3 AR-15 mounts.
These are magwell mounts. Can be mounted in any orientation.
Vertically, horizontally or even up-side-down.
Reviews seem okay. Seems they were flimsy at first.
Then maybe upgraded the mounts in better quality.

Any thoughts on these or experience with them?

4 Likes

Very interesting mounts. Would be interesting to hear your pro/cons as time goes by.

3 Likes

I’m a little worried about strength, but from what I’ve read, they should be fine.
Someone at the company mentioned having an AR-10 mounted at the office.

3 Likes

They look like solid designs to me. What type of wall are you planning to attach the mounts too? Drywall, paneling, plaster, etc.

2 Likes

Drywall. Will be screwing the ones for heavier guns into studs, 3 AR’s and my S2k.
I’ll use the drywall anchors for my p226 and G2c. It may be a week or so before I hang them.

3 Likes

Nice. Can’t wait to see pics when you’re finished.

3 Likes

Interesting concept. I went with metal peg board and some coated hangers for mine. I guess one downside to the Spartans would be the versatility of moving weapons around if you decide to add more. Looking forward to your update.

4 Likes

@ValorSolo

I am just jealous that you have a secure room with enough wall space to mount your weapons on and showcase them. I would love to do that and sit back with a cocktail and admire the wallpaper.

7 Likes

@4QBarry Pegboard is a great way to go if your collection is constantly revolving, but I think those spartan mounts are going to have a very nice clean floating look about it. But yes, that could be a pain in the rear if @ValorSolo wants/needs to change it around.

2 Likes

Amazon has hit these guys hard. So to help them out I’d like to post an email I received from them.
I hope this is okay. BTW, I have used these mounts and they work and look great.

Hi,

This email is going to be different than normal, and I want to thank you in advance for reading through it. It has been a chaotic few days for us at Spartan Mounts after we were notified that Amazon has removed our AR-15, AR-15 + PMAG, PMAG 3x and PMAG 6x mounts off of their site due to restrictions on “Assault Weapons”.

Their updated policy restricts the sale of any accessory that is designed for, or specifically mentions 5.56, .223, AR-15, or similar. Because of this change, we have lost roughly 50% of our sales overnight. What makes this especially difficult is that we are in the middle of moving our manufacturing location to a larger space to better serve you, our loyal customer.

This email is not meant to be a rallying cry against Amazon. They are a public company that has gone the same way that many others have gone. A lot of our products will still be on Amazon. Although we strongly disagree with their policy change, the sales through Amazon keep the printers running and new designs coming.

Our goal has always been to focus our time and energy on continually improving our designs, turn around time, quality, and customer service. This is not the end of us, it is just the beginning. We have many more inventions in the works, both gun and non-gun related. At the end of the day, we love what we do and will keep doing it as long as we can.

The market for beautiful mounting solutions has not disappeared. Our customers are still out there, they just need to find us.

If you have read this far, I would count you as a loyal customer of Spartan Mounts, and I want to thank you for all the support and kind words that you and others have sent our way these last three years. If you love what we do, and want to help us continue to grow and design bigger and better products, I have one simple request;

Please consider forwarding this email to someone you know who may be interested in our products. We have created the 12% discount code “KeepItGoing for you to share on social media as well.

Any shares would mean the world to us, and I want to thank you in advance for supporting everything we do here at Spartan Mounts.

God Bless,

Ben & Mike

4 Likes

i like the look and design and think they will do the job. I like magnet mounts but they have their limitations.

List the safe ones on Amazon and link to the others!
Free market is good but at times has adverse affects.

it is sad they limit ability to sell some legal products but not others.
Amazon sells wine

2 Likes

I bought all of mine directly from the website in the first post.
I’ll buy all the next ones from there as well. Rarely use Amazon.

1 Like

Love those mounts! Going on my list to grab for sure!

1 Like