M*CARBO Brotherhood

So, The brand new truck got keyed

I am not a body guy so Im looking for suggestions. I have the ceramic self heal coating. I figure i can get about 80% out using a heatgun and using a minor buffing agent. Any ideas how to get better results.

. they were considerate and avoided the 3m wrap.

6 Likes

Did you try calling you insurance company to see if it’s covered?

7 Likes

dont want to pay the deductabile. If the whole truck was done then maybe but my rates almost tripled just when i bought the truck

8 Likes

I hear ya on that. But if they tripled your rates, might as well get something out of it. I wouldn’t mess around too long before rust starts to set in. Get it taken care of the right way. Trucks are to damn expensive anymore. Too bad people just can’t leave other peoples stuff alone tho. Sorry to hear it.

10 Likes

1000 deductabile and if the rates go up, thats not a win. it just happened on weds. im starting on it now

7 Likes

i forgot to mention I am at the dealership for another recall on monday. So Ill get their advice

6 Likes

just filled out the police report. Insurance isnt in until monday. wow man, what is wrong with this world

10 Likes

i guess i need to hire @GOBLIN for security. with him sitting there I bet no one would want to play around! What do you say Buck, lol

8 Likes

Or game cam,motion sensors,12 gauge primer bear trip wire Alarms, And Last but not Least A B*ll Eating Attack dog ! :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

@Rob2

9 Likes

@Rob2 any idea why it got keyed?

7 Likes

My guess would be because people are Aholes. But that’s just a guess.

9 Likes

I parked in a underground parkade. this asian chick came up saying that I had to move, I blocked her in (i have pics iwas between the lines). i told her her to f off. she then demanded my keys saying well ill move it then. Thats when I ran out of patience. After a short verbal back and forth she drove off, so much for blocking her in. I went to my dr. and had the radio active dye injection and came back to my truck as I had about a hour to kill. As I was sitting there, she came back up to me, so I got out and she started screaming at me. She started taking pics of my truck and then started filming me. There actually were witness’s. I asked her severval times to please leave and to go away. finally lost my my cool and called her the c word and told her to back the f off of me. she pissed off and stupid me thought that might be the end. I collected witness statements, thinking that she was going to try and shame me. For those that dont know its pretty much calling me a racist and posting it online. Anyway she went away and I went to my drs. when I came back the side of my truck was done in and of course no cctv cameras. Its my fault I never should have ignored my gut feelings, I knew she would be back but what do you do. As a big white guy Im so used to having to be on gaurd againest this crap. you dont think they will keep coming back. I never should have sworn but you run out of patience and knowing how things turned out any way I half wish I had just set her sun for her. but then I would be the criminal. there is no winning

7 Likes

Sorry to hear and see that. Sometimes kissing azz goes a long ways I found. Good luck on this.

3 Likes

how far you out brother? can i be preemptive? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Uh, where would ya like me to start…

If it makes you feel any better (I realize it won’t), had a woman slam her car door into mine this week in a parking lot, and while I was in the damn car no less! I looked back over my right shoulder in shock, my eyes screaming “Seriously?”. She returned the favor with a half stupid/guilty look on her face that suggested nothing had happened. But it’s not like you can deny that kind of thing. I’ll grant you, it’s an older e9X bimmer with high miles, but FFS, it’s still a decent car and it wasn’t hers to f#$k up! Even worse, the car she was in appeared to be a brand spanking new Dodge Challenger that I suspect belonged to her friend, the driver…and there were kids in the car. Those kids will likely assume it’s okay to do what she did in the future, given I didn’t beat her senseless on the spot…

Hammer, meet nail head. Beware, it’s contagious…and spreading like wildfire…

I used to do body and paint work many years ago, afraid I can’t help you with that one. If it was urethane base/clear, probably…

4 Likes

@Rob2 tread lightly, I don’t think he’s joking… :grinning:

You could use him as a hood ornament, no one would piss around in front of you on the roads, for sure. I can picture it now, beard whipping in the wind, catching bugs in his teeth…KAK twins at the ready, one in each hand, kicking tail and taking names… :laughing:

3 Likes

think subtle , 4 point claymores , just to be sure…

5 Likes

…and Pandora’s Box has officially been opened… :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

There is a lesson here for your learning.

Never create a target and then leave it unattended. It’s like playing your stereo full volume in a parking lot, leaving it unattended and then being surprised to come back to a busted window and missing stereo.

Just be thankful you didn’t come back to your truck to find her ninja boyfriend waiting. Next time you gotta win a pissing contest next to your truck, move your truck 'cross town and take an uber back.

Or, deal with the headaches folks make for you in the name of revenge.

10 Likes