Smith & Wesson is moving!

As the title says, Smith & Wesson is moving from Springfield Mass to Blount County Tennessee. Great news for Blount County and S&W. They needed to get out of Mass.

20 Likes

You can’t stay where you are hated…

16 Likes

I will be watching for a TN rollmark. Think I will be a buyer just for do’n the right thing for Mass, TN and shooters everywhere.

Employees that move wit’m are in for one heck of a treat too.

18 Likes

Once all the gun hating states drive all the business out they will wonder where the money went. It’s kind of a sad day, but good for Tennessee and the people there who will benefit.

17 Likes

Wow , this should be in good news also. :joy:
Now we will have Beretta and Smith & Wesson in Tennessee.

50082156166_f6e0191484_o

Heck, lets work on Browning and Colt next. :wink:

Larry :innocent:

16 Likes

Snuff already did a few hours ago. :+1:t2:

@LarrySr After S&W gets settled in we’ll have to pay them a visit. See if we can’t get the ten cent tour.

10 Likes

I spent 2 weeks there for their Revolver Armor course. It was a great course, I actually made 3 Model 66s. So somewhere out there someone is shooting a pistol I put together.

10 Likes

Colt was bought by CZ. They already own Dan Wesson and Brno Rifles and building a factory in Little Rock.

CZG – Česká zbrojovka Group SE to acquire Colt | CZG

13 Likes

Cool, I remember CZ coming to the US Little Rock and buying out Dan and Wesson. I have ordered from them several times. Excellent. I have two of the scorpions. :wink:
Missed the Colt deal. :thinking:
Thanks for the heads up.
Larry :innocent: :innocent:

9 Likes

A little OT but libitards and their insane policies are why people and companies are bailing from overburdened blue states in droves. The one example i like the most is this.

Cudos to S&W and the 10k plus businesses that have left commiefornia since 2010 taking their tax base with them.

9 Likes

Outstanding news! More reason to buy my S&W AR

3 Likes

You should, they are a nice AR. Mine has been a little modified over over the past 15 years.:wink:

5 Likes

Nigel I was going to ask you what firearms you own… but the shortest reply can be posting what you don’t own. Yes, I am jealous… so is Ted Nugent. :+1:

2 Likes

I wish I had Ted’s collection! Although he did sell a few recently.
I had a modest collection which apparently has been lost in a tragic boating accident.
I shouldn’t have attempted to take the safe to the lake.

7 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the S&W move.

Up in Massachusetts they had a really nice shooting range with rental guns, etc.

It was located adjacent to their gun store which also was really cool.

I’m expecting them to build that in Tenn, or maybe even do more to make their operation a destination location.

4 Likes

That would make a nice trip to Tenn even better!

4 Likes