M*CARBO Brotherhood

Smith & Wesson is moving!

As the title says, Smith & Wesson is moving from Springfield Mass to Blount County Tennessee. Great news for Blount County and S&W. They needed to get out of Mass.

20 Likes

You can’t stay where you are hated…

16 Likes

I will be watching for a TN rollmark. Think I will be a buyer just for do’n the right thing for Mass, TN and shooters everywhere.

Employees that move wit’m are in for one heck of a treat too.

18 Likes

Once all the gun hating states drive all the business out they will wonder where the money went. It’s kind of a sad day, but good for Tennessee and the people there who will benefit.

16 Likes

Wow , this should be in good news also. :joy:
Now we will have Beretta and Smith & Wesson in Tennessee.

50082156166_f6e0191484_o

Heck, lets work on Browning and Colt next. :wink:

Larry :innocent:

15 Likes

Snuff already did a few hours ago. :+1:t2:

@LarrySr After S&W gets settled in we’ll have to pay them a visit. See if we can’t get the ten cent tour.

10 Likes

I spent 2 weeks there for their Revolver Armor course. It was a great course, I actually made 3 Model 66s. So somewhere out there someone is shooting a pistol I put together.

10 Likes

Colt was bought by CZ. They already own Dan Wesson and Brno Rifles and building a factory in Little Rock.

CZG – Česká zbrojovka Group SE to acquire Colt | CZG

13 Likes

Cool, I remember CZ coming to the US Little Rock and buying out Dan and Wesson. I have ordered from them several times. Excellent. I have two of the scorpions. :wink:
Missed the Colt deal. :thinking:
Thanks for the heads up.
Larry :innocent: :innocent:

9 Likes

A little OT but libitards and their insane policies are why people and companies are bailing from overburdened blue states in droves. The one example i like the most is this.

Cudos to S&W and the 10k plus businesses that have left commiefornia since 2010 taking their tax base with them.

9 Likes

Outstanding news! More reason to buy my S&W AR

3 Likes

You should, they are a nice AR. Mine has been a little modified over over the past 15 years.:wink:

5 Likes

Nigel I was going to ask you what firearms you own… but the shortest reply can be posting what you don’t own. Yes, I am jealous… so is Ted Nugent. :+1:

2 Likes

I wish I had Ted’s collection! Although he did sell a few recently.
I had a modest collection which apparently has been lost in a tragic boating accident.
I shouldn’t have attempted to take the safe to the lake.

4 Likes