M*CARBO Brotherhood

Slide Stop for PMR-30 NOT AVAILABLE ?!?/*)##>

CHRIS, THE CAPTION “NOT AVILABLE” TENDS TO LEAN TOWARD “CRUEL & UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT”… YOU KNOW ALL OLD GUNNERS WANT WHAT WE SEE TO IMPROVE OUR WEAPONS AND SHOOTING ABILITIES !!! Then I couldn’t even back order two of them…? not good Chris… START PUSHING WHOMEVER NEEDS TO BE PUSHED TO GET THIS ON THE MARKET!!

SID USMC RETIRED
KICK ASS & TAKE NAMES

1 Like

@Mkmrjsn7 I’m Confused I Ordered 2 Last night 7pm Alaska time No Problem? and got My shipping info this am E mail.

6 Likes

@Mkmrjsn7 Well Sir the rest of story is Inventory Control System be FUBAR’D After get Confirmation and it’s Shipped
They Lied. Someone needs to Fix This CHRIS !!

3 Likes

Hhhmmmm… democrats could be running the inventory system… never fear, I’ll just keep trying !
Thanks for your response!! I aapreciate it

3 Likes

I just installed my pmr 30 kit. had a few hicups, first the spring came off of the hammer, but i finally figured that out.
So I watched the youtube instructions and everything else went fine until I put the slide back on and as instructed to test the slide…it didn’t slide. I pulled the pin back out and I still can’t get the slide off.
I need to get this fixed, before my wife finds out that her gun does not work at all now…

HELP !

4 Likes

Ck The Screws for the Over torqued

3 Likes

Your Welcome Sid’ I’d say this be a case of the ‘‘Email Bot’’ and the ‘‘Inventory Bot’’ Had not read the same ‘‘Orders of the Day Board’’ by the D.O. :grinning:

1 Like

I ordered and paid for them… on line… we’ll see what happens from here… Semper Fi !!

2 Likes

@DivaMarie @Mkmrjsn7

I don’t know if it said this at the time either of you made your orders, but on the MCarbo store site, it says the part is back-ordered and will ship as soon as it’s back in stock. FWIW

3 Likes

@jeffing65 If My ( P) Brain Remembers Right’ In the Past’ The Program Won’t let you the Minute you hit how many you want. And the Labels were not On Screen.

2 Likes

I’m good to go…

Sid

3 Likes

this slide stop? Shows in stock, $8.00

1 Like

So did You get it Fixed? Before all H**! Broke Out When the Mrs Got Home.

1 Like

@jeffing65 I really would like to Know WTH happened here?
see below,for something that was out another 6-8 weeks?

Again this is the Norm from M*Carbo to Me’
They have always been this Fast’ and Great Service’ Far above any other WEB Site’

1 Like

@DivaMarie I don’t know what the deal is/was.

So yours showed up in 12 days or so. :+1: Far cry from 6-8 weeks.

1 Like