M*CARBO Brotherhood

SKS Spring From MCARBO

Will the SKS updated spring also work on a MAC-90?

2 Likes

It shouldn’t, considering the MAK-90 is an AK variant and not an SKS variant. If you want a trigger upgrade for an AK I would recommend either polishing up your trigger or to buy an aftermarket one, such as the ALG-AKT. If you’re lucky they may still be on sale right now.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check into it.

2 Likes

Check out Primary Arms. I got an email today that had the Alg Ak trigger on sale

4 Likes

Just keep in mind that you’ll likely have to punch in a double walled roll pin to ensure the safety engages, and then probably a little dremel or file work to grind it down a bit. There’s some videos on the toobs going over it.

1 Like

Checked out Primary Arms last week when looking for mags for my new Century C39V2 Zuhkov AK47.Great prices. Ordered 6 Magpul 30 rd, 1 20 rd, 1 10 rd and a Hogue soft molded finger groove grip. Mags were $5-$7 less than I could find them anywhere else. Hogue grip w/ storage was half normal listed price. Am also going to order the TWS picatinny replacement cover. Best price I could find for that is $161, they have it at $131. Top brand names at some of the best prices you can find.

2 Likes

Sweet! Primary arms is one of my go to places. Shipping prices aren’t crazy like other online retailers and usually pretty quick on shipping as well. Enjoy the new stuff

1 Like