M*CARBO Brotherhood

Six Pack Of Ammo

Comes in 223 or 9mm
CanMunition™ provides a completely sealed, waterproof, lightproof, oxygen-free environment to keep the moisture out :rofl:

15 Likes

That’s actually a pretty awesome idea!

9 Likes

I LOVE IT.

Largely 'cause I sorta bought a novelty upper recently. I bought an upper designed to launch 12oz cans more than 100 yards. So, I see this packaging as potentially distribution friendly.

And for the curious - the upper runs on milspec blanks. Now that the cat has escaped the bag, I’ve been waiting for two events for a reveal. Firstly I need to stumble across one of thye charging handles that is hiding in plain sight. Then secondly I need an epically proportioned hold-my-beer-and-watch-this type event.

10 Likes

4th of July should be big enough-eh?
Send pics from jail if it goes bad!

11 Likes

There are way better deals for bulk target ammo out there than this, but what a great idea!!

8 Likes

Umm, nope. I’m camping at Lake Somerville for the 4th - so, no playing with firearms. I had looked forward to breaking it out here:

But, turns out I’m fishing on the 27th so it may be 2020 b4 I get to play. It’ll be the first “Shootout” I’ve missed.

6 Likes

Those little cans of ammo would be good for buried caches of ammo if uncle Sam decided he wanted to TRY to take your guns and ammo.

7 Likes

not saying it but just imagine that with a can of starting fluid or brake cleaner…
gives me goosebumps it does… X products could be my next hold my Cognac and watch this moment… Dred out of likes for another 3 damnable hrs, but i will hit you back.

9 Likes

You can get a grappling hook and a harpoon for the can launcher and in 308 nice and looks super fun and goblin I agree y’all watch this lol

8 Likes

ive shot these before in the navy, but they were always on a shotgun frame. this bridger line gun is made out of what looks like a NEF 45/70, “here hold my beer im going to get this line across the island of that thar carrier” I can hear it now…

10 Likes

@GOBLIN Buck Trust me on this Please!(Honda Carb Clean) The Hot Stuff,Kills Flying Stinging Insects, On the Move Just provide Flamage’ Be the ‘‘Hero of the Shop’’ with the Secretary! When you get the Grease Stain off her new Silk Blouse @the middle of the 34 double d’s She’s Wearing,:rofl::rofl:
Explosive Fire Balls and Mass Flamage as Per Honda’s Warnings.

7 Likes

@DivaMarie ROFLMAO autozone standard chlorinated brake cleaner. that and a bic lighter, portable flame thrower for those pesky bald face hornet nests. done at night its a spectacular fire show…

9 Likes

Buck what is this thing? I want one !

5 Likes

@cico7 don it a line throwing gun used on ships to cast lines to the dock and other boats. I’ve also seen them used to pass mail and supplies ship to ship

5 Likes

Bridger line gun, heres the specs on em whitehammer nailed it
www.hawills.com/lineguns.html

5 Likes

https://www.navalcompany.com/linegunaccessories.htm

6 Likes